TORONTO -- In coach Randy Carlyles estimation, the Toronto Maple Leafs have had to make last-minute lineup decisions much more t

in Green Valley's Ranch 12.01.2019 04:35
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

TORONTO -- In coach Randy Carlyles estimation, the Toronto Maple Leafs have had to make last-minute lineup decisions much more this season than usual, and the health of David Clarkson forced them into another one. Air Max 1 Ireland . With Clarkson deemed "questionable" by Carlyle to play Saturday night against the Philadelphia Flyers, the Leafs recalled tough guy Frazer McLaren from the AHLs Toronto Marlies. McLaren, who cleared waivers before the trade deadline, would be playing in his fifth post-Olympic break game if he takes Clarksons spot in the lineup. That Clarkson was still bothered by a pulled muscle in his leg which seemed to start during Fridays practice came as a surprise to Carlyle. Following the morning skate at Air Canada Centre, the veteran coach left open the possibility the Leafs could dress 11 forwards and seven defencemen or make a recall, as they did with McLaren. "Its always tough when youre missing quality players, and nobody wants to do that, but in the situation if the player is not deemed healthy by our medical staff and himself, then we have no other choice other than to make decisions," Carlyle said. Clarkson has four goals and six assists in 43 games for Toronto after starting the season with a 10-game suspension. Those 10 points are good for 14th on the team and tied with Dave Bolland, who hasnt played since November. Captain Dion Phaneuf will play against Philadelphia as Carlyle said Friday. Phaneuf took part in the morning skate, his first time on the ice this week with teammates outside of game action. "I feel good," Phaneuf said. "Obviously when youre not on the ice for a couple days, you want to get back, feel the puck a bit before you go right into a game." Phaneuf, who leads the Leafs in average ice time at 24:19 a game, has played in every game this season except the two he was suspended for boarding Kevan Miller of the Boston Bruins. That included games this week against the Columbus Blue Jackets and New York Rangers. Taking some time off between games is a matter of preservation for Phaneuf. "Sometimes when you have the opportunity to rest certain things, you want to take the time to do that," he said. "You weigh how much hockeys going to be played. "For me, it was good to be able to get those couple days to recharge and to rest a couple bumps and bruises." More than bumps and bruises have kept Bolland and tough guy Colton Orr out. Bolland hasnt played since having a tendon on the back of his ankle sliced Nov. 2 while Orr has been out the past six games. The Leafs open a five-game road trip Monday in Anaheim, and Carlyle hopes Bolland and Orr will be available by the end of it, March 17 at Detroit. "Orrsy skated again today, so Orrsys getting close," he said. "And with Bolland, its a situation as weve talked about before where were just waiting and biding our time and hopefully rebuilding that ankle, that area. "Hell give us the green light when he says hes ready." Air Max 1 Sale Cheap . - Gary Kubiak is John Elways No. Air Max 1 Wholesale . The San Antonio Spurs handled the conditions, and the team, and it sure helped when a suffering LeBron James couldnt make it to the finish. http://www.cheapairmax1ireland.com/ . Jim Leyland, in his eighth playoffs, has never had a starting rotation he trusts as much as the grouping of Max Scherzer, Justin Verlander, Anibal Sanchez and Doug Fister.Soccer AMs Tubes sat down with Frank Lampard to discuss life in New York, the MLS, New York City FC and his future in football. The former Chelsea midfielder is in his second season at New York City FC and his side currently sit second in the MLS Eastern Conference. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. They are managed by Patrick Vieira and Lampard, who recalled his previous battles with the Frenchman when he was at Arsenal, thinks Vieira has a bright future in the game as a manager. Hes really good, Lampard told Soccer AM. I was a bit sceptical about it because I remember those days [playing against Vieira]. We did used to have ding dongs. Tubes meets Frank Lampard to discuss life in New York As a manager Ive got complete respect for him. Hes got his way of playing. Hes very dedicated to playing out from the back and not many teams do that, from goalkeeper rigght up to the front. Air Max 1 Sale Ireland. Now all of a sudden we are getting the benefits of it.I see him having a huge future.Lampard went on to talk about his own future in the game once he decides to hang up his boots and he is keen to turn to management. Lampards New York City FC sit second in the Eastern Conference There was a period earlier in my career where I really fancied it, then I thought I dont fancy the managerial thing, Lampard added.Now, Im back onto it. The problem is Ive got to get my badges and the hard thing for me is to have time to do it. As soon as I finish playing Id like to take it up and maybe be a manager.Its hard though because I only want the Chelsea job.Watch the full interview with Lampard by hitting play on the video at the top of the page.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Soccer AM The FantasyFC Sunday Supplement Goals on Sunday China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: