Manchester City managed to come away from the first leg of their Champions League semi-final against Real Madrid with a clean sh

in Green Valley's Ranch 14.01.2019 04:25
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

Manchester City managed to come away from the first leg of their Champions League semi-final against Real Madrid with a clean sheet and Paul Dickov thinks they are in a strong position ahead of the return match in Madrid. Cheap Nike Air Max 95 Outlet . Dickov has been impressed with the way City have transformed their performances in Europe after failing to get past the round of 16 in their last four attempts.I thought it was a really good result for City last night, Dickov told Sky Sports News HQ. City have been guilty in previous seasons of being a little bit naive in Europe, maybe going a bit too gung-ho. Against Real Madrid last night it was imperative they kept a clean sheet and going over to the Bernabeu next week I really do fancy City to score with the players theyve got in their team.Real Madrid were unlucky not to score but City and England goalkeeper Joe Hart was in fine form - keeping Pepe out from just six yards from what looked like a certain goalscoring opportunity.Hes been outstanding, he made two world-class saves last night and I have said before I regard Joe as one of the three or four best keepers in the world, Dickov said. Bale and Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart shake hands at the final whistle The ex-City forward is confident his old side can progress and has tipped them to come up against future manager Pep Guardiola and Bayern Munich in the final, saying its written in the stars.If you look at Citys results in Europe this season, the five away games theyve had I think theyve scored 10 goals so that just shows you the way the way they set up away from home, hitting teams on the counter attack - it really suits how they play, Dickov added.If City can be nice and solid, the likes of Yaya Toure and Kevin De Bruyne, whos been in great form, and obviously Sergio Aguero are a real threat. The one thing I can see City doing is scoring and I really fancy them and I think its written in the stars for a Bayern Munich and Manchester City final.Manuel Pellegrini will be aware his side must keep an eye on their league form as they look to secure their place in the top four this Sunday when they play an in-form Southampton, live on Sky Sports 1. Also See: Hart: City can do it Kompany: Pressure on Real City and Real share stalemate Missed chance for City? Air Max 95 Cheap Sale . Perhaps their first trip to the city of Winnipeg in 16 years can serve as the shakeup they need. Cheap Air Max 95 Wholesale . There was little fanfare, though, when the Yankees captain was taken out of his final regular-season Subway Series game in the eighth inning. Jeter watched the last four outs from the bench, pulled off the field during a double switch Thursday night as the Yankees held off the Mets 1-0. http://www.airmax95outlet.com/ . "We were left with the overall impression that the team wasnt trending toward being able to compete for a Stanley Cup," Capitals owner Ted Leonsis said in a news conference at the clubs arena. "And that was just a clear signal and why it was time to make those changes.LONDON -- England coach Roy Hodgson has announced that Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard will be Englands vice-captain at the World Cup. The 35-year-old Lampard, who has 103 international caps to his name, has captained England six times. He will take over the captains armband from Steven Gerrard if the Liverpool veteran is unable to play in BBrazil. Cheap Nike Air Max 95 Online. Hodgson said "Ive always thought that he was going to be a key member of this 23 because of his experience and what he brings to the team apart from pure footballing ability." England starts its World Cup campaign against Italy on June 14 before matches against Uruguay and Costa Rica in Group D. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: