TORONTO - Ryan Miller sat on the bench and didnt look up. [url=http://www.cheapraybanfromchina.com/]Cheap Real Ray Bans[/url] .

in Green Valley's Ranch 15.01.2019 02:23
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

TORONTO - Ryan Miller sat on the bench and didnt look up. Cheap Real Ray Bans . Already chased from the game, he had to listen to the call of Sidney Crosby beating him for the gold medal at the Olympics four years ago as it was replayed on the Air Canada Centres video screen.It was just that kind of night for Miller and the Vancouver Canucks, who carried the play but left with a hard-luck 5-2 loss to the Toronto Maple Leafs.I just didnt make the saves the guys needed, said Miller, who got the hook after allowing four goals on 14 shots.The Canucks out-shot the Leafs 46-28 but were stifled by goaltender Jonathan Bernier, who was stellar in making 44 saves for the victory.We can thank him for the win tonight, defenceman Stephane Robidas said. Its one of those that he stole the game for us.Bernier was on his game early and often. Two crucial saves early, one on a point-blank shot from Radim Vrbata and then another on a back-hander by Alexandre Edler were ones coach Randy Carlyle said really saved our butts.It helped that Canucks defenceman Yannick Weber put the puck in his own net on a goal that was credited to Jake Gardiner and that Richard Panik turned Kevin Bieksa inside out and scored less than a minute later to give the Leafs some room to breathe.But Carlyle called Bernier the catalyst, and it was impossible for anyone to argue.Tonight I felt really good. I was seeing pucks well, Bernier said, citing his familiarity with the Canucks as a reason for his success. I was just trying to stay patient tonight and stay on my feet as much as possible.In addition to Gardiner and Panik, Peter Holland and Joffrey Lupul also scored for the Leafs (14-9-3), who rebounded well from a poor effort Thursday night against the New Jersey Devils. David Clarkson added an empty-netter for his eighth goal of the season.Daniel Sedin and Christopher Tanev had Vancouvers goals in a game the Canucks believed they deserved better despite falling into a deep hole.It felt like we couldve won this game, captain Henrik Sedin said. Even down 4-0 I thought we created enough chances to come back in the game. We hit a few posts and werent able to score more than two.Backup goaltender Eddie Lack stopped all 13 shots he faced in relief for the Canucks (18-8-1), who continue their Eastern Conference tour Sunday night at the Ottawa Senators. Vancouver coach Willie Desjardins didnt say which goalie would be in net against the Senators.What Desjardins did do was absolve Miller of some blame. It was a rare bad night for him against the Leafs, as he entered with a 32-15-3 record, 2.47 goals-against average and .921 save percentage in his career vs. Toronto.Hes probably used up his luck in some of those other games, Desjardins said. It (didnt go) his way tonight. Hes a good goaltender. He had tough shots tonight. It wasnt his fault.There wouldve been plenty of blame to go around had the Leafs lost this game. They struggled to generate momentum for much of the first two periods and got into penalty trouble, especially in the second period.One of those penalties belonged to Robidas for elbowing Canucks forward Shawn Matthias in the head. Robidas said he wasnt trying to hurt Matthias, who left and did not return.Even with their parade to the penalty box, the Leafs stood tall. Bernier was their best player on the kill as they went six-for-six.If youre in games like specifically tonight and your penalty killing doesnt rise to the occasion, your chances of winning are almost nil, Carlyle said. Our PK guys did a heck of a job for us, and our goalie was outstanding.It certainly wasnt the sharpest of efforts from the Leafs, who needed a couple of breaks like the Canucks hitting the post and then the cross-bar in quick succession on the power play in the third period. Henrik Sedin believed he and his teammates could win the game if they had scored there to make it 4-3, but Bernier was glad the iron helped him out.They got two back-to-back there, Bernier said. Sometimes you need that luck.The Leafs could consider themselves lucky to come out of this one with two points. It was an all-too-familiar refrain with them being outshot badly and leaning on Bernier to get the job done.But again, it worked.Its not part of a recipe to have success, Robidas said. You cant give up over 40 shots and expect to win every night. ... They made some big plays, and again Bernie was there to make key saves at the right time.Notes — With the empty-netter and an assist, Clarkson registered his first multipoint game with the Leafs. ... Toronto winger David Booth picked up a secondary assist on Paniks goal, his first point of the season. Booth was bought out by the Canucks over the summer. ... Hollands goal was his second in three career games against Vancouver. ... Before the game, the Leafs activated winger Brandon Kozun off long-term injured reserve and placed defenceman Roman Polak on the injured list. Kozun did not play as Panik remained in the lineup.---Follow @SWhyno on Twitter Authentic Ray Ban Sunglasses Wholesale .com) - The Toronto Raptors are paying Rudy Gay a visit on Wednesday night when they head into the Sleep Train Arena to take on the Sacramento Kings. Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale Cheap . -- Augusta James of Bath, Ont. http://www.cheapraybanfromchina.com/ . Omar Rahou made the discriminatory gesture several times while celebrating scoring a goal against Romania at Antwerp in January, UEFA said. The sanction was double the five-match ban Nicolas Anelka received from an English Football Association independent tribunal last week for the same act.The last time Rory MacDonald fought in Vancouver, things didnt exactly go as planned. The B.C. native immediately turned heads in a thrilling bout with future interim welterweight champ Carlos Condit at UFC 115 in 2010. Though MacDonald was ahead on the judges scorecards going into the final round, he succumbed to Condits relentless ground-and-pound with only seven seconds left on the clock. While he may have come out on the losing end that night, MacDonalds performance established him as a young fighter to watch. Over the past four years hes largely lived up to the hype, making the leap from prospect to contender. Now that hes poised to make his Vancouver return against Tyron Woodley in the co-main event of UFC 174 Saturday, MacDonald said he has grown both as a fighter and a person. "I was an inexperienced fighter at that point, it was a very big fight and I got a lot of response (from fans)," said MacDonald of his bout with Condit. "So it was a tough, but good learning experience for me as a martial artist and a UFC fighter to deal with that pressure and perform under it. "Since then Ive had a lot of big fights. Ive been able to deal with it great since then. So I see no difference going back there and fighting there again." Though MacDonald has since etched his spot in the welterweight title picture, consistency has been a problem. If he has struggled in one area, its been the frequency within which hes competed. Since joining the UFC roster in early 2010, hes managed only two fights per year due to a variety of injuries. MacDonald has attributed many of these to over-training and not knowing when to dial back his efforts. However, MacDonald appears to have found his groove as of late. His scrap with Woodley not only marks his second of 2014, but also his fourth in the past 12 months. MacDonald said hes finally hit thhe right balance. Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap. "In a years time Ive been very busy and Ive been focused," MacDonald said. "My trainings been good. Ive been training very smart and been able to stay healthy. Obviously there are some injuries that are out of your control, but others are in your control and I think its just up to your experience as a martial artist. You know, growing up in your training and seeing what works for you. Im starting to figure out a rhythm that works for me. "I understand how to warm my body up, how to spar more technically and put less stress on my system. Its been a combination of a lot of things." MacDonald said a big piece of the puzzle has also been separating east coast from west coast. While in Montreal and New York, hes 100 - percent focused on training. However, after each fight, he spends time with family and friends back in B.C. The Tristar fighter said this allows him to recharge his batteries. "I take a month back home after my fights," MacDonald stated. "After all the hard training, I relax, but I also stay busy and stay active. I go into the gyms where I used to train with all the people that I know. I work with them — nothing crazy; just once a day. I spend my time there and enjoy it with family. It makes me happy. When I come out to Montreal and New York, I focus on my training and I feel energized." With his training formula firmly in place, MacDonald said he cant wait to put on a show in his home province. "It feels great," MacDonald began. "I love fighting in Canada and being in Vancouver is even better because after the fight Im right at home. I get to see my family and I dont have to fly anywhere. I also get a lot of recognition there from the fans. "Its going to be a very exciting night. Im very much looking forward to it." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: