"Hes my dad,

in Green Valley's Ranch 16.01.2019 02:18
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

The Winnipeg Jets begin a four game road trip with a noon face off today against the Montreal Canadiens. Nike Air Max 1 NZ . Due to the early start, neither team held a pregame skate this morning at Bell Centre. This is the second and final game between these teams this season. Carey Price made 36 saves Oct. 15 at MTS Centre to backstop Montreal to a 3-0 victory. The Jets (26-25-5) are seventh in the Central Division with 57 points. They trail Vancouver by six points for a Western Conference wild card playoff spot. The Canucks are off until tomorrow when they play in Detroit. Mark Scheifele has one goal and two assists in his last two games while Jacob Trouba has three assists in his last six periods of hockey. Under Paul Maurice, the Jets record is 7-2. The Jets are 0-4 in their last four games in Montreal. Lifetime against the Canadiens, goaltender Ondrej Pavelec has a 4-8-1 record while Al Montoya is 1-1. Matt Halischuk, Jim Slater and Grant Clitsome remain on the Injured Reserve List. Of those three, Slater is the only player on this trip. Montreal has a 2-0 record against Winnipeg on Super Bowl Sunday. They were 4-1 winners Jan. 27, 1996 and earned a 3-0 decision Feb. 6, 2012. The Canadiens (29-20-6) are fourth in the Atlantic Division with 64 points. They trail third place Toronto by two points are lead fifth place Detroit by five points. Today is the second straight matinee at Bell Centre. Montreal lost 2-1 in overtime yesterday afternoon to Tampa. The Canadiens have earned five of a possible six points in their last three games. Daniel Briere has two goals and one assist in his last two games. Goaltender Carey Price has an 11-3 record lifetime against Atlanta/Winnipeg while Peter Budaj is 1-3. Montreals penalty kill is third in the NHL at 86 per cent. Brandon, Man. native Ryan White will not play due to injury. Following todays game, the Jets fly to Raleigh and continue their road trip Tuesday night against the Carolina Hurricanes. Nike Air Max 1 Clearance .com) - Eric Fehrs goal 42 seconds into overtime lifted the Washington Capitals to a 5-4 come-from-behind victory over Columbus, halting the Blue Jackets seven-game win streak. Nike Air Max 1 Discount . Blatter, a 75-year-old Swiss executive who has been in office since 1998, was handed a final four-year term as head of footballs governing body in a vote at FIFAs congress. He won 186 votes out of 203 ballots. http://www.cheapairmax1nz.com/ . Some will say that Martin is too sensitive while others will say that it is part of the way football is in the locker room. But to have to absorb what was said to him for any rational and intelligent person is too much. OTTAWA -- Rick Campbell always aspired to be a CFL head coach but only in the right situation. The ability to help build an expansion team from the ground up proved to be the right opportunity for the 42-year-old, who was hired Friday as the first head coach of the expansion Ottawa Redblacks. The Redblacks are scheduled to begin play next season. Campbell has spent 15 years coaching in the CFL but this will be his first as a head coach. "Ive wanted to be a head coach, but I didnt just want to do it to say I was a head coach," said Campbell. "It had to be a deal where I fit the team and the team fit me so it was a good situation and like I said I had a gut instinct about Ottawa." This will mark Ottawas third tenure in the CFL. The Rough Riders operated from 1876 to 96 and were a founding member of the CFL in 58. The Renegades were born in 02 but only operated through the 06 season before being suspended indefinitely by the league. Having the opportunity to be part of the Redblacks inaugural season was one of the more interesting aspects of the job for Campbell. "I think its incredibly unique that you get to build a football team from scratch," Campbell said. "Its very unique in football and in sports that you get to start something from scratch and build it the way you want to build it and that definitely was enticing to me, for sure." Not to say it wont be challenging. "Were going to have to get ourselves competitive fast," Campbell said. "Were behind all the other teams in that they have a lot of good football players and they have a lot of things in place. "Were going to have to hire an experienced enough coaching staff that knows the league so we can literally hit the ground running." Campbell has high hopes to field a competitive team in the Redblacks first season. "Im going to look at as were another team in the league right now," he said. "Were going to be signing players and coaches and were going to try to win as many games as we can. "You go into a year to try and win the big one. Were not going to get ahead of ourselves but were going to go and build it the best way we can and win as many games as we can, thats for sure." Campbell has spent the last two years as Calgarys defensive co-ordinator. This season the Stampeders led the league in sackss, with 63. Nike Air Max 1 Sale NZ. . The bulk of Campbells CFL coaching career was spent with the Edmonton Eskimos. Over the span of 11 seasons with the Eskimos, Campbell served as an assistant head coach, special-teams co-ordinator, secondary coach and defensive co-ordinator. He won Grey Cups with the Edmonton in 2003 and 2005. Redblacks general manager Marcel Desjardins said he interviewed six or seven candidates but Campbell stood out amongst the contenders. "The key thing was the fact he had coached special teams, he had coached defence as a co-ordinator and coached on offence as well,: Desjardins said. "Theres not too many people out there who have coached on all sides of the ball." While there remains much work to be done, Desjardins said theres a sense of relief in having a head coach in place. "Its a better relief knowing who it is," said Desjardins. "Im so comfortable with this choice on so many levels. "Personality wise our thought processes are the same. Just detailed, organized and then a big part of the equation too is who hes going to propose to us as a staff." While theres no timetable in place for the hiring of support staff, both Desjardins and Campbell say the process has begun already. Campbell wont have far to look for guidance, though. His father, Hugh Campbell, is a legend in Canadian football, leading the Edmonton Eskimos to five consecutive Grey Cup championships (1978-82) as head coach and four more as general manager. Hugh Campbell also was a receiver with the Saskatchewan Roughriders when they won their first CFL title in 66, upsetting the favoured Ottawa Rough Riders 29-14 in Vancouver. "I would always ask for advice from him if its there," Rick Campbell said. "We have a good relationship that he doesnt force things on me. "Hes my dad, Im his son and thats our relationship first and well talk ball once in a while." Campbell will have little time to settle into the position, as the CFL expansion draft will be held Dec. 16. Ottawa will select 24 players (eight imports, 16 Canadians) over three rounds. The Redblacks will take eight imports in the first round before selecting eight Canadians in each of the final two. Desjardins says Campbell will have input into player selection but in the end it will be all about picking the best available players. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: