ion. The maximum four players who qualified are among the top 10 in the wo

in Fragen 18.01.2019 06:20
von t123 • 2.563 Beiträge

Venezuelan Jhonattan Vegas lit up the front nine at Royal Sydney but it was Aussie favourite Adam Scott who proved the closer midway through day two of the Australian Open.The world No. 7 and former Masters winner powered into contention, along with fellow Aussie Aaron Baddeley, with a blistering back nine on Friday which included a birdie-eagle-birdie stretch through holes 6, 7 and 8 resulting in a seven-under 65.And it could have been better if a couple of putts had dropped on his front nine (10-18), particularly at 18 when he left it millimetres short. Still, Scott began with back-to-back birdies on holes 1 and 2 before he rounded out his day in style.Well it was a good second nine holes really, and finally got a bit of rhythm happening out there and a bit of momentum, Scott said.A few putts went in and a few better shots, the good shots finished a little better today. So we had a nice morning for playing around here, the greens were soft; Ive got a feeling they watered them a little bit more expecting very hot temperatures this afternoon, so they were very receptive.And once I kind of figured that out and adjusted to that after a few holes I started playing a little bit better and more aggressively.Scotts sensational three-hole run was highlighted by a spectacular four-iron that set up eagle - a feat matched by Baddeley who played a superb second of his own.Yep, I hit a really good four-iron from 226 yards, Scott said. It was my best shot of the day for sure, to about five feet, and had just an inside right putt and I hit a nice putt there.Its funny because I hit a lot of nice putts today yet I missed a couple of short ones and I should focus on the long putts I made.Earlier, Vegas thundered up the leaderboard with five straight birdies from No. 12 through 16.The Venezuelan, who is the only other international player of note outside of American Jordan Spieth, found himself on a roll as both Scott and Baddeley struggled early on.But Vegas was left to rue an errant second shot from a perfect position on No. 4, a horrible lie in the sand resulting in a double bogey. He did however pick up two birdies coming in to limit the damage.Baddeley, meanwhile, struggled for consistency early on Friday as he mixed birdies with bogey in equal measure across the front nine. But a superb recovery shot from the trees on No. 1 set the tone for his closing nine five-under.Today I still hit a couple of average shots but overhaul I hit a lot of really good ones, Baddeley said.The more free I play the better I hit it.Recent PGA Tour winner Rod Pampling also enjoyed the morning conditions to sign for a five-under 67 and be level with Scott at six-under, but it was Rhein Gibson (66) who grabbed the clubhouse lead at seven-under.Overnight leader Curtis Luck and Spieth were out in the afternoon wave. Cheap Air Max 90 . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. Cheap Air Max Online . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. http://www.airmax2018outlet.us/ . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. Wholesale Air Max 95 . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. Sale Air Max Outlet . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Inbee Park could tell right away Wednesday that this was not an ordinary golf tournament.Walking onto the practice range, the South Korean flag on her red shirt and the Olympic rings just about everywhere she looked, the jangled nerves made her realize that playing in the Olympics -- the first for womens golf since 1900 -- brought the kind of pressure she doesnt usually feel.On the golf course, Park was as unflappable as ever.Facing top competition for the first time in two months, Park was flawless in a round of 5-under 66 that left her one shot behind Ariya Jutanugarn of Thailand.Seiyoung Kim of South Korea also shot a 66.I was able to feel a lot of the players nerves when I was on the range and when I was playing out there, Park said. I havent played in a while, but this is not what I usually get all the time. I was able to tell -- everybody was quite proud to represent their country and quite excited and quite nervous at the same time.Jutanugarn, a four-time winner coming off her first major at the Womens British Open, kept her calm during a wild ride.She pulled a 6-iron into the native area left of the green on the par-3 fourth hole and made double bogey, quickly erasing birdies on the previous two holes. Jutanugarn followed with another 6-iron to 8 feet for eagle on the next hole, and she was on her way.I had one double but I felt OK, Jutanugarn said. I want to play my game and not worry about it.A short birdie putt on the 16th gave her a one-stroke lead after an opening round noted for the heat and laborious pace of play. It took the final threesome just over 5 1/2 hours to complete the opening round.For the second straight week, a Brazilian native opened the golf competition. Miriam Nagl was picked to hit the first tee shot.Being in my home country and golf being back in the Olympic Games ... its just very special to me, she said. Nagl and Victoria Lovelady, the two Brazilians in the 60-player field, each shot 79.Womens golf was last part of the Olympics in 1900 in Paris, and then it was only a nine-hole competition among 10 woomen.ddddddddddddThese games are all about the South Koreans, who have dominated womens golf for the last generation. The maximum four players who qualified are among the top 10 in the womens world ranking, and there has been talk back home about sweeping the podium.Being a Korean womens golfer, I think we always have that kind of pressure on our shoulders, Park said. Its hard, because we play 30 events a year, and there isnt many weeks where all Korean golfers finish 1, 2, 3. Being able to do it in the Olympics would be something unreal, but obviously its going to be something thats very, very hard to do with all the great competitors around the world.At the same time, it is pressure for a lot of us, she said. It is a really hard one. But you know, we really cant help it.Spain got off to a strong start behind Carlota Ciganda (67) and Azahara Munoz (68) while Lexi Thompson led the three Americans at 68. Lydia Ko, the No. 1 player in womens golf, got into the picture only late in the day when she holed out with a 9-iron from 135 yards for eagle on the par-4 15th hole.It was my first eagle at the Olympics, Ko said after a 69. So I think its great.Park last competed on a big stage two months ago at the KPMG Womens PGA Championship, where she became the youngest player at 27 to qualify for the LPGA Hall of Fame. Park missed the cut and skipped the next two majors because of a thumb injury that has been bothering her all year.The time off allowed her to get ready for the Olympics. Park felt good in practice and carried that to the course, looking much like the player who has won seven majors.Park never came seriously close to bogey. Her bid for a fourth straight birdie spun out on the 13th hole, and she missed a 6-footer on the next hole. Park missed six birdie chances from 10 feet or under, though that presented more hope than frustration.I always like to deal with missed opportunity than not even having an opportunity, she said. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: