e series, and Liquid, on the edge of being eliminated from the North American League Championship Series summer split, pulled th

in Fragen 20.01.2019 08:02
von t123 • 2.563 Beiträge

A random fan has sit down on the Liquid side, I posted on social media in all caps during the intermission between games two and three in the quarterfinal series between Team Liquid and Counter Logic Gaming. The back-to-back defending champions were on match point after going up a quick 2-0 in the series, and Liquid, on the edge of being eliminated from the North American League Championship Series summer split, pulled the trigger on a substitution that no one -- not even the player himself -- saw coming.Jovani Fabbbyyy Guillen, failing to make a positive difference in the first two games, was traded out for Phil Jynthe Vu. At first, when the announcement was made on broadcast, I thought it was a mistake. Did they actually mean Jhin, like the in-game marksmen?They told us Jynthe, and we thought it was Jintae the old school player, CLG captain Zaqueri Aphromoo Black said. Then we took two to three minutes figuring out who the hell this guy was, Jynthe. We had no idea. He came out of nowhere. And going into the game, we were like, Alright, what if this guy is a world champion AD carry player? Were just going to get screwed over.Im Phil Vu, revealed the mystery man himself, not actually former professional Justin Jintae Dinh, the champion Jhin, or former world champion Chae Piglet Gwang-jin under a mask. Im 18 and from San Diego. [Im] currently in college [at] San Marcos.A bit shy doing his first interview, Jynthe was the complete opposite on Summoners Rift, jumping forward in his debut match to try and pick up a kill against CLGs championship bottom lane. His excitement got the best of him and death awaited him as he sprung ahead, giving CLG the first blood gold in a must-win game for Liquid. After his first hiccup in the bot-lane, however, the 18-year-old rookie turned it around, getting help from jungler Joshua Dardoch Hartnett to pick up his first kill as a pro and snowball from there.A week before [the] playoff match, I came into the house and worked with the team, he said. It was primarily Fabbbyyy [scrimming with the team]. I actually only played like three games with them.Although thrown into the frying pan of a series on the brink of extinction, Jynthe, with a helping hand from his teammates, was able to have one of the more successful debut games in League of Legends history. He finished with a 7/2/6 scoreline on Ashe, only dying once after giving up first blood, and was a key ingredient to Liquids first (and only) win of the summer playoffs.I was pretty surprised, he said, still reeling at what just occurred during the past two hours. I thought it was kinda risky just putting me in with no experience, and especially since its my first time on stage.Nerves got to him in the first game, yet he pulled through. In the second game where he had them settled, things didnt go his teams way. Dardochs ganks that worked for them in game three of the series were backfires in game four, and the snowball that went the way of TL before was now rolling down the hill for the reigning champion. Jynthe didnt back down, though, and kept plugging away, trying to make plays to no avail in a blowout series and season ender for Liquid, with the tossed in rookie failing to pick up a single kill. He ended his season in only two games, and his scoreline of 0/4/1 dampened the excitement around his fantastic opening performance.I prefer the utility, consistent, DPS kind of play, he said. I dont consider myself a hyper carry, but I can dish out the damage for my team and hit champions thatll enable them, as well.Aphromoo, who didnt know who Jynthe was when he stepped onto the stage, still spoke highly of the rookie after the fact he had a disappointing game two. He praised the young player for having the confidence to try and attempt plays while it seemed like a majority of his team felt stagnant in attack. All in all, it was a disappointing day for Liquid, but a possible beginning for a player that has bounced around the amateur scene since the early days of League of Legends.A computer science major, Jynthe still wants to make his dream of being a pro-gamer a reality if the chance is available. While two games does not make a career, everyone has to start somewhere, and there are worse ways to take your first steps. From uncertainty to victory and then finally elimination, its a day hell never forget. Air Max 97 Pas Cher .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. Air Max 97 Pas Cher En Ligne . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. http://www.pascherairmax97.fr/ .com) - The Montreal Canadiens will try to halt their longest losing streak of the season when they host the struggling New York Islanders in tonights clash at the Bell Centre. Basket Air Max 97 Pas Cher .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. Air Max 97 Pas Cher France . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team.New Zealand fast bowler Doug Bracewell has been ruled out of the second Test against Australia with a shoulder injury. Bracewell joins batsman Ross Taylor and all-rounder Mitchell Santner on the sidelines for the match in Christchurch - a game the Kiwis must win to level the two-Test series after losing the encounter at Wellington by an innings and 52 runs. Matt Henry is likely to take over Bracewells role as third seamer behind Tim Southee and Trent Boult. Taylor has not recovered sufficiently from a muscle tear in his left side which he picked up during the one--day international series against Pakistan, while Santner is still sore from bone bruising in his right foot.ddddddddddddustralia need only a draw at the Hagley Oval to overtake India at the top of the Test rankings.Watch day one of the second Test between New Zealand and Australia live on Sky Sports 2 HD from 9.25pm on Friday. Also See: Australia crush New Zealand McCullum picked by Black Caps New Zealand fixtures/results Australia fixtures/results China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: