. The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in

in Fragen 21.01.2019 11:41
von t123 • 2.563 Beiträge

Gwen Berry is an Olympic hammer thrower -- which means she takes an 8.8-pound ball attached to a steel wire and a grip, spins three to four times, lets go, and watches the orb fly through the air. Her toss of 69.9 meters (nearly 230 feet) in Rio was good for 14th place. In 2020, Berry hopes to try again to become the first American woman to win an Olympic medal in the event.I have a love and hate relationship with the hammer, she said recently, explaining that even after 10 years of throwing, some days are really easy and other days, Im sore and tired. But either way, a great dinner fuels the next days workout, and one of Berrys favorite meals is seafood broil -- especially if it involves shrimp and sausage. Its a quick and easy seafood delight, she said. For the recipe, read on.Day and time: Around 5 p.m. after practice. Its a great recovery meal!Place: At home in Oxford, Mississippi. Its always warm there, so it takes nothing to throw the ingredients on the grill for a nice meal.What Im eating: Seafood broil.Whose recipe: My younger sister, Quincy. She has always been a better cook than me, even from an early age.Why Im eating it: When I have a long day of practice (usually three hours of throwing or weightlifting), I have little time to make a huge meal to last me through the night because I also work three to four overnight shifts a week as a delivery driver for Insomnia Cookies. So this is quick, easy and very healthy. It has every vitamin and nutrient you can think of!The recipe: Ingredients:4 quarts water 3 small ears of frozen corn on the cob 2 small red and brown potatoes, cut in quarters 1 pound of shrimp, in shells 2 pounds of turkey sausage, cut into small pieces 2 lemons, cut and drained 1/2 cup Old Bay seasoning 2 tablespoons Lawrys seasoning saltBring 4 quarts of water to a boil. Add the corn, potato slices and shrimp to the boiling water to soften. Do not cook all the way! When the corn, potatoes and shrimp are soft, remove from water and carefully put shrimp and corn into foil wraps.Cut sausages into pieces and put 4-5 pieces in each foil wrap.Cut lemon into half slices and drain. Cut lemon peels into thin slices and put 3-4 lemon peels and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice into each foil wrap. Sprinkle onto vegetables and shrimp.Sprinkle Old Bay seasoning and salt onto vegetables and sausages.Place foils on a grill or in the oven until theyre done. If you are cooking for a larger party, you can double or triple the recipe. Destockage New Balance . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187. New Balance Outlet France .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. http://www.pascherfrancenewbalance.fr/ . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. New Balance Pas Cher France . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup. Chaussures New Balance En Soldes . "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. If you had to build a college football roster and could have anybody you want, who would you start with?OK, dumb question. Right after you take Leonard Fournette, THEN who do you want?We asked Scouts Inc.s Steve Muench and Kevin Weidl to alternate picks (Muench earned the No. 1 overall pick) and work their way through the very best players in the country.Just to reiterate, the purpose of this was not to project who would be future Pro Bowllers or Super Bowl winners.dddddddddddd The goal was to construct a team that would win this Saturday on a college football field.So who went after Fournette? Fans of Stanford and Florida State may want to avert your eyes -- Muench and Weidl dont love Christian McCaffrey and Dalvin Cook quite as much as you do. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: