he most excited weve ever been, Smith said, speaking of the teams demeanor on the sideline. But the hump, I would say we have to

in Fragen 22.01.2019 14:41
von dasg234 • 2.926 Beiträge

Felipe Massa clearly has a lot to consider over the Christmas break -- with a sensational return to Formula One currently high on the agenda.Massa retired from F1 after the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, with Williams announcing Lance Stroll to partner Valtteri Bottas during November. However, its driver line-up no longer looks secure, with Bottas the favourite to replace the retiring Nico Rosberg at Mercedes.Williams appears to be willing to let Bottas leave for Mercedes -- a deal which would include an £8.4 million discount on its engine supply -- but only if an experienced, credible alternative was available. Claire Williams has named Massa, who drove for Williams between 2014 and 2016, as one such driver following a report in LEquipe stating the team was in advanced talks with the Brazilian driver over a return next season.Departing for his Christmas holiday this week, Massa tweeted the following message with an emoji suggesting hes got a lot to consider over the festive season:If Massa does return, it would give him the chance to add to the 250 race starts he accumulated between 2002 and 2016. Red Nike Air Max Shop . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. Air Max White Online . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. http://www.airmax2018sale.us/ . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. Youth Air Max Sale . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. Mens Air Max 90 .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. -- Now that Bronco Mendenhall has his first victory as Virginias coach, the Cavaliers want to end a 17-game road losing streak that stretches to November 2012.Mendenhall and right tackle Eric Smith both said Monday they had no idea how many game it has been since the Cavaliers (1-2) won on the road. They also had somewhat different views on how they will approach it this week as they prepare to play at Duke (2-2, 0-1 Atlantic Coast Conference).The last time Virginia won in Durham, North Carolina, was in 2006.Its something that we talk about, Smith said on Monday. What would it be like to win this away game and break the streak? Thats a big thing.Mendenhall, who recorded his 100th career victory when the Cavaliers beat Central Michigan 49-35 on Saturday, saw his team come up short in excruciating fashion two weeks ago at Connecticut. A third-down play was stopped at the 2 yard-line and a hurried 20-yard field goal to tie the game failed in the 13-10 loss.The coach is not eager to focus on the past or even on breaking the streak, but rather on continuing to improve.I dont think its something that, other than how fiercely we need to prepare, needs to be addressed, Mendenhall said. Right now we play Duke and I know exactly where our team has to improve and grow and where our focus needs to be. ... Im looking forward on what we can do, not what hasnt been done.Linebacker Zach Bradshaw hopes the venue will matter less to thee Cavaliers than the task at hand in Durham.ddddddddddddI know a lot of people think that theres some mystery about winning on the road, he said. But I think that if we just prepare like we prepared last week, well win.Smith has some ideas of what needs to be done, and much of relates as much to mental preparation as what happens on the field.If anything, Id just say finish. Weve definitely been up in away games. Its how we finish, the senior said. I feel like, how we come out the second half is just big with UVA football. In the past, we havent had the second-half kind of mentality of finishing or having the hunger that we came out (with) in the first half. Its just always been either kind of complacent or playing kind of scared.That started to change in the second half of a 44-26 loss at Oregon in Week 2.Despite trailing 30-6 at halftime, the Cavaliers remained upbeat and outscored the Ducks 20-14 after halftime.If anything, that was the most excited weve ever been, Smith said, speaking of the teams demeanor on the sideline. But the hump, I would say we have to get over going away, going against Duke, is ourselves. Were not worried about any outside sources. Its what are we going to do.---Online: The APs college football page: http://collegefootball.ap.org---Follow Hank on Twitter: www.twitter.com/hankkurzjr Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: