The injuries today came from out of nowhere; Let’s watch RKOs

in News 31.01.2019 04:18
von liny195 • 147 Beiträge

from out of nowhere No denying it http://www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline.com/ahkello-witherspoon-jersey , today really, really sucks. The San Francisco 49ers had what turned into a fun game against the Kansas City Chiefs but nothing was fun about the ending. Jimmy Garoppolo was carted off, Richard Sherman has a calf injury, and numerous other dings and bruises swell the 49ers as they leave Arrowhead. Forget the win, this game might have ended the season. Garoppolo changed the entire culture of that offense when he stepped on the field. C.J. Beathard has the experience, but his preseason was not at all inspiring. We’re all depressed, scared, frustrated. Might as well get a laugh out of this. A loss hurts White Ahkello Witherspoon Jersey , a loss where the 49ers may have several players out for weeks—or the season, makes it even worse. So if you haven’t seen the RKOs from out of nowhere, I suggest checking Youtube and watching them. The basic gist is Randy Orton looks for life fails and is superimposed with an RKO while the announcing team goes nuts screaming how it came out of nowhere. The last time we showed RKOs, it was during the Chip Kelly era, I believe. Seems like a good time to find some new RKOs. Things aren’t over. The 49ers still have development they can benefit from this season. This is one of the worst losses I can think of in recent memory. The season isn’t over yet. Stay faithful, my friends. Jim Harbaugh has coached a lot of football through the years, but one player he coached stands above the rest: Frank Gore.Harbaugh, the current Michigan coach who was Gore’s coach on the 49ers from 2011 to 2014 Youth Jimmy Garoppolo Jersey , was talking about Michigan’s running game at his press conference in Ann Arbor this week when he changed the subject to acknowledge Gore setting an NFL record by rushing for 500 yards for the 14th consecutive season.“I feel strongly about having a good running game, which I would like to also congratulate Frank Gore, the record he set this past Sunday,” Harbaugh said. “Frank is my favorite player of all time, that I’ve ever coached. But 14 years, each year rushing for over 500 yards, surpassing Walter Payton and Emmitt Smith, is incredible. Most of those 14 years were 1 http://www.authenticssanfrancisco49ers.com/cheap-pierre-garcon-jersey ,000. . . . All respect to that accomplishment by Frank.”Gore, who topped 1,000 yards in all four of his seasons playing for Harbaugh, wrote on Twitter that Harbaugh is “one of my favorite coaches.”

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: