Josh Lambo Jersey

in Fragen 19.03.2019 03:26
von huangjian123 • 377 Beiträge

The Denver Broncos have won a single game in the last two months and its beginning to wear on veterans like Derek Wolfe. “I think it’s those one or two plays a game that we usually make that we haven’t been making Youth Domata Peko Jersey ,” Wolfe said on Monday. “We’re losing a ton of close games. That shows you that we’re a lot better team than we were last year. It’s just one of those things where the ball doesn’t roll our way sometimes. We’re losing by two or three points—dumb penalties, dumb mistakes and just things that we need to get cleaned up. Us leaders need to step it up.”He’s right about the dumb penalties and dumb mistakes costing the Broncos more than a couple of games during this losing streak. Whether its a drive-killing offensive holding call or a third-down defensive penalty to extend opposing teams’ drives, it has been the little things that have held the Broncos back in 2018.Nicki Jhabvala of The Athletic asked Wolfe earlier this week about his time with Denver and you could sense his frustration with losing was getting to him. Wolfe may be disappointed with the direction the Broncos have taken since winning Super Bowl 50 White Chris Harris Jr Jersey , but he’s here and wants to find a way to make it work. He wants to win.“It feels like forever since we’ve won a game,” Wolfe said. “I don’t care who it is, I just want to win. I just want to win next week and take it one game—one play Youth Ronald Leary Jersey , one series—take it one game at a time. Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse — a survey of fans across the NFL, powered by SurveyMonkey. Each week, we send 32 polls to 100+ plugged in fans from each team.Broncos fans http://www.authenticsdenverbroncos.com/cheap-royce-freeman-jersey , sign up HERE to join FanPulse.Fan confidence has taken a dive similar to the 2008-09 stock market crash, but the Denver Broncos half-hearted comeback against the Los Angeles Rams last week helped bump a few voters back to the positive. Not quite the kind of recovery that would win elections, but we’re obviously searching for something positive to look at with this team. The Arizona Cardinals are in even worse shape than the Broncos and their fans - despite having high confidence than us - are predicting a four-point loss for the home team. While we’re predicting a three-point victory.At this point White Emmanuel Sanders Jersey , I could live with that. The four-game losing streak is already starting to feel like 2017 and it needs to be interrupted before the wheels come flying off this already shaky team. How do you see this game playing out?

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: