Garett Bolles Jersey

in Fragen 19.03.2019 03:32
von huangjian123 • 377 Beiträge

According to NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport Youth Case Keenum Jersey , Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive Line coach Mike Munchak appears to be the “early leader” for the Broncos Head Coaching vacancy. CBS Sports’s Jason La Canfora backs up Rapoport’s report by saying Munchak “is garnering strong support for the Denver Broncos head coaching opening”. This comes a day after where reports were floated out there that Munchak has “strong interest” in the Broncos job. He has family in the area, apparently likes the area, and can see his granddaughter on a regular basis. All signs point to Munchak being the Broncos next Head Coach. His “leader of men” qualities, his expertise in developing offensive lineman, and experience are what the Broncos find appealing in Munchak. However, his lackluster three-years in Tennessee make this potential hire look uninspiring at best. The Broncos have interviewed former Colts Head Coach Chuck Pagano, Rams Quarterback’s coach Zac Taylor, and New England Patriots Defensive Coordinator Brian Flores along with Munchak thus far in their search. The Broncos have one interview left with Bears Defensive Coordinator Vic Fangio and will meet with him Monday morning in the Chicago area. Now while Munchak appears to be the “early favorite” Womens Courtland Sutton Jersey , 9NEWS Denver’s Mike Klis says that Fangio has a “honest chance” to win over the Broncos tomorrow morning. I believe Fangio should be the guy and a strong interview with Elway and the Broncos decision makers could make that happen. However, Fangio has interviewed for multiple jobs in the past and has yet to get one so we shall see how this goes. Fangio is my choice and I am lukewarm at best with Munchak. I am keen on having a strong defensive mind keeping this defense strong going forward, especially with Mahomes in this division for at least the next decade. The 1st & 10 at 10 crew on Orange and Blue 760 caught up with Raiders Head Coach, Jon Gruden, who is coaching down at the Senior Bowl this week. Throughout the interview, it was clear Gruden has tremendous respect for Atwater and what he accomplished as a Pro, even when he was teasing him a bit about the Raiders rivalry. As the conversation wound down, host Ryan Edwards asked if Gruden would like to see Atwater make into the Hall of Fame Youth Bradley Roby Jersey , now that he’s a finalist. Here was Gruden’s response: “If the voters really know football, Atwater’s in there. I mean look at him, he still could play. He and Dennis Smith were the most feared safety combination that I can remember playing together and I hope to see them both in Canton.”Darnit, Jon Gruden! You’re the Raiders’ Head Coach, I am duty bound to dislike you, but this was a classy move by a rival. He also praised the Broncos recent hire of Vic Fangio and Ed Donatell, calling Donatell a “really well kept secret”. Gruden said having them coaching the defense together will be good for Denver and bad for the Raiders. Check out the interview above.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: