CHICAGO - Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose wore a black I Cant Breathe T-shirt during warmups before playing the Golden St

in Green Valley's Ranch 28.08.2019 03:15
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

CHICAGO - Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose wore a black I Cant Breathe T-shirt during warmups before playing the Golden State Warriors on Saturday night. Tremaine Edmunds Bills Jersey .The shirt refers to a New York man who died July 17 after a police officer placed him in a chokehold when he was being arrested for selling loose, untaxed cigarettes.A grand jury decided it would not indict the officer in Eric Garners death. A videotape recording of the arrest showed Garner gasping, I cant breathe during the fatal encounter. Thousands have protested the grand jury decision around the country since the announcement of the decision on Wednesday.Rose did not speak to reporters after the game. He finished with nine points, six assists and four rebounds in the Warriors 112-102 victory.I respect Derrick a lot, teammate Joakim Noah said. He definitely is making a statement by wearing it. Thats my guy.Police brutality is something that happens, Noah added. Not every cop is a bad person. Not every black person is a bad person. You cant judge people, but he definitely made a statement by wearing that shirt.It is not known if Rose will face any penalty from the NBA. Players are required to wear apparel of Adidas, the leagues official outfitter. Doug Flutie Youth Jersey . The incident occurred at 6:28 of the first period in Anaheims 6-3 home win over Dallas on Sunday. Garbutt left the penalty box and skated at Penner before leaving his skates to deliver a check. Buffalo Bills Jerseys . Calgary finished atop the CFL standings with a 14-4 record and earned the right to host the West Division final at McMahon Stadium on Nov. http://www.authenticbillsfanaticfootball.com/authentic-dawson-knox-bills-jersey/ .85 million contract with the two-time Gold Glove outfielder. Parra earned his second Gold Glove last season when he set a club record with 17 outfield assists.CHICAGO - The Chicago Cubs say new Wrigley Field bleachers wont be ready for the April 5 season opener.The left- and right-field bleachers are being replaced as part of a five-year overhaul of the ballpark that turned 100 last season.President of Business Operations Crane Kenney said Saturday that the left-field bleachers wont be ready until early May, and the right-field ones in late May.About 1,000 seaason-ticket holders can choose to get a full refund for games before May 11, a credit or relocate to the grandstand. O. J. Simpson Bills Jersey. The team also said the left-field videoboard should be ready by April 5, but the smaller one in right will be operational in May.Meanwhile, chairman Tom Ricketts confirmed the Cubs bought several neighbouring buildings and plan to run them as rooftop businesses. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: