TORONTO - Toronto FC will be without captain Steven Caldwell when it hosts the Vancouver Whitecaps on Wednesday. [url=https://ww

in Zuchtzeichen 07.09.2019 05:49
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

TORONTO - Toronto FC will be without captain Steven Caldwell when it hosts the Vancouver Whitecaps on Wednesday. Shoes Ireland On Sale . The veteran Scottish defender suffered a quad tear in Saturdays 4-2 comeback win over the Houston Dynamo. Caldwell was slated to undergo a scan Tuesday to assess the extent of the damage but manager Ryan Nelsen said he could be out for weeks. Toronto will get little sympathy from Vancouver. The Whitecaps played without injured centre backs Jay DeMerit and Andy OBrien in their 3-1 loss to Chivas USA on the weekend. Plus fullback Jordan Harvey was sent off in the game, meaning he will have to sit out the Toronto contest. Wholesale Shoes Ireland . The 23-year-old Woods, Tiger Woods niece, closed with a 4-under 69 at Royal Pines to finish at 16-under 276. Lee also shot 69 in the event sanctioned by the European and Australian tours. Woods birdied the par-5 15th to open a two-stroke lead, hitting a wedge from about 120 yards to 4 feet. Buy Shoes Ireland . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. https://www.shoesirelandsale.com/ . The Braves optioned outfielder Jose Constanza to Triple-A Gwinnett. As expected, the Braves also called up right-hander Julio Teheran from Gwinnett to start Sundays game and optioned backup catcher J.PHOENIX -- On the day Paul Goldschmidt ended his home run drought, he got plenty more hits, too. Goldschmidt homered and went 4 for 4, driving in career high-tying five runs Sunday to lead the Arizona Diamondbacks past the Colorado Rockies 8-2. Goldschmidt had an RBI single in the first inning, hit a two-run homer in the third and added a two-run double in the fourth, all against Jhoulys Chacin (13-9). "He complained about how he hasnt been running the bases much lately," said Arizona manager Kirk Gibson. "Today was another good day for him and hes done it many times for us." Goldschmidt leads the NL with 114 RBIs. Goldschmidt hit a towering drive for his 32nd home run and a 3-0 lead in the third. It was his first homer since Aug. 20, a span of 83 at-bats. "I knew it had been a while but I didnt know exactly what it was," Goldschmidt said. "Thats just part of it." Goldschmidt doubled home Chris Owings and Adam Eaton to cap Arizonas three-run fourth and give the Diamondbacks a 6-0 lead. Randall Delgado (5-6) allowed two runs and five hits in six innings for the Diamondbacks, who won have won three of four. Delgado won for the first time since Aug. 2. Colorado star Todd Helton did not play, a day announcing he would retire after this season. The crowd at Chase Field ccheered him early in the game and he waved his cap in appreciation. Discount Shoes Ireland. Pinch-hitter Charlie Culberson homered for the Rockies, who have lost two straight and seven of their past nine. Chacin and the Rockies were behind nearly from the outset. Eaton led off the first with an infield single, stole second and scored on Goldschmidts single. Chacin lasted a season-low four innings, allowing six runs -- four earned -- on seven hits with three walks. "I just wasnt throwing strikes," Chacin said. "I was pitching up, overthrowing my pitches. I didnt make my pitches at any point in the game." Culbersons first career pinch-hit home run pulled Colorado within 6-2 in the fifth. Matt Davidson hit his first career homer in the bottom half to make it 7-2. Owings added an RBI single in the eighth. NOTES: Rockies SS Troy Tulowitzki was 2 for 4 and has seven hits in past 14 at-bats. ... Colorados D.J. LeMahieu flied out as a pinch-hitter in the seventh to end his career-best 14-game hitting streak. ... Arizona RHP Trevor Cahill (6-10), who is 3-0 in five starts since returning from the disabled list on Aug. 17, will face LHP Hyun-Jin Ryu (13-6) and the Los Angeles Dodgers on Monday night. ... Rockies manager Walt Weiss has not announced a starter for Mondays game against St. Louis. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: