l reacts.But weve all played on different surfaces before, it shouldnt be that big a deal, its what makes international footy su

in Fragen 30.06.2018 07:28
von t123 • 2.563 Beiträge

Mal Meninga says losing Sam Thaiday for Sundays Four Nations final is a big blow for the Kangaroos and admits hes yet to decide wholl replace the veteran forward.Thaiday underwent surgery for a fractured eye socket and cheekbone in London on Tuesday as the rest of the squad headed north to Liverpool to prepare for the final against New Zealand at Anfield.The 31-year-old will link up with the team later in the week and Meninga said he is still tossing up whether to go with the size and power of Boyd on the bench or with the mobility of Manly rookie Trbojevic, who impressed on debut against Scotland.Its unfortunate for Sammy, but we have the depth to cover, Meninga said.He is a big character around the team and a big player in our team. But hell come back and we look forward to having him around.Shannon and Jake are our forward reserves at the moment so well make a decision over the next 24 hours.Cooper Cronk got his first look at Anfield on Tuesday and said the small in-goal areas will require some adjustment in his kicking game.I was in awe when I waked through the gates here, Cronk told AAP.I dont have an EPL team I follow, but Ive watched lots of games at home on the TV played here and itll be a bit surreal walking out on Sunday.The dimensions will be smaller, but the word is well only lose about a metre off the 10 metre-line on each grid so you wont lose a lot.Cronk also said the pristine playing surfaces like the one at West Hams London Stadium, where the Kangaroos beat England on Sunday, and at Anfield will allow for a fast and aggressive contest.Its going to be a fast track, he said.A soccer ball on this surface skids, whereas our ball will bounce and rotate.When we do our captains run on Saturday the kickers will get a better idea of how the ball reacts.But weve all played on different surfaces before, it shouldnt be that big a deal, its what makes international footy such a challenge.Australian whistleblower Ben Cummins has been named as the referee for the match. Jaleel Scott Stitched Jersey . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. Orlando Brown Jr. Stitched Jersey . JOHNS, N. http://www.officialravensnflauthenticshop.com/ .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Throwback Ravens Jerseys .S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey. Hayden Hurst Stitched Jersey . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls.World No 1 Novak Djokovic remains on course for a fifth Indian Wells title after a 7-6 (7-5) 6-2 semi-final victory over Rafael Nadal. The Serb came through a keenly contested first set tie-break to find his brilliant best in the second set and see off a Nadal, who showed glimpses of his old Grand Slam winning form. Raonic through to face Djokovic Report as Raonic sees off a dogged David Goffin Djokovic will face Milos Raonic in Sundays final and he will have records in his sights. Victory over the Canadian will give him a 27th Masters Series title, levelling the record currently held by Nadal, while it would also be a fifth Indian Wells crown, taking him clear of Roger Federer (both men claiming the California title on four occasions).The world No 1, who has now won his last six meetings with Nadal, took his time to go through the gears in perfect California conditions and Nadal had his chances in an opening set that saw thrilling tennis and numerous unforced errors. Rafael Nadal was beaten by Novak Djokovic In the 48th meeting between the pair it was the Spaniard that broke in Djokovics first service game to seize the early initiative, but as is his way, the Serb hit back immediately. In amongst some thrilling rallies, Djokovic produced a number of uncharacteristic mistakes which gave Nadal glimmers of hope.However, neither man could finnd a way through and the first set tie-break produced some of the best tennis of the match, Nadal fighting back from 5-2 down to level at 5-5 before Djokovic clinched the opener.ddddddddddddThe disappointment of the first set seemed to have drained Nadal and he produced a tired effort in the second set. A succession of sapping games on his own serve eventually took their toll - having held twice in the early exchanges, he was powerless to stop Djokovic finding his range to break in the sixth and eighth games of the match to ease to victory in the end, although the world number one admitted he had to battle for his triumph.I think resilience and hanging in there. Staying tough at the crucial moments, Djokovic told Sky Sports courtside.I had a pretty bad start, a double fault and I handed him the break but I managed to fight my way back instantly in the third game. I had a couple of break points that I maybe could have capitalised on.But Rafa is a great fighter and conditions here are suitable for his style of the game - the top spin is brutal!It wasnt easy to handle that but I fought my way through in the first set and it was decided on one or two points but the second set was much better.Nadal will take plenty of positives from a week that has seen him record a first victory over a top ten player this year (quarter-final win v Kei Nishikori) and display all the battling qualities that have made him a 14-time Grand Slam champion - but it is Djokovic who marches on relentlessly.You can watch Sundays final from Indian Wells live on Sky Sports 3 from 8pm. Also See: Djokovic v Nadal - as it happened Raonic downs Goffin to make final Get a NOW TV pass Video Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL T-shirts Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Discount NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: