That meant a return to the stadium he called

in Marie97's Ranch 16.01.2020 02:25
von zhangzk • 143 Beiträge

The Giants may have gotten the first crack at a private meeting with Dwayne Haskins Joe Flacco Jersey White , but they’ll be far from the last.According to Aditi Kinkhabwhala of NFL Network, the Ohio State quarterback said he also has four other meetings scheduled (though there could always be more).Specifically, Haskins mentioned the Raiders (who pick fourth overall), Broncos (10th), Dolphins (13th) Womens Courtland Sutton Jersey , and Washington (15th). The Giants are picking sixth overall.The conventional wisdom is that Haskins could be the second quarterback off the board after Kyler Murray, but that kind of range of teams setting up meetings speaks to the uncertainty.With so many teams looking for answers at the position, there could be interest in trading up to get to Haskins. Jets General Manager Mike Maccagnan has already admitted he’d be willing to trade down from the third spot if the price was right, and these meetings might help teams decide whether they want to get involved. Wide receiver Demaryius Thomas started and ended the week in Denver, but the circumstances were pretty different.Thomas was on the Broncos when the week started and he ended it as a member of the Texans after being traded ahead of last Tuesday’s deadline. home for more than eight years to see a lot of familiar faces as he worked to settle in with his new team.“It was tough Womens Von Miller Jersey , man,” Thomas said, via the Denver Post. “It was tough. Throughout the week, it was tough. I just wanted to make sure I knew all the plays and helped my guys.”Thomas caught three passes for 61 yards, including back-to-back catches for 49 yards that set up a touchdown on Houston’s opening possession. That helped them to a 19-17 win and left Thomas to say goodbye to Von Miller https://www.broncoslockerroom.com/authentic-von-miller-jersey , former teammate Peyton Manning and others as he headed back to Houston to continue the next chapter of his career.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: