he Shockers in 16 minutes played. Markis McDuffie added 11 points and seven rebounds. Rashard Kelly, a starter, had nine points

in Fragen 08.08.2018 07:29
von t123 • 2.563 Beiträge

WICHITA, Kan. -- Rauno Nurger scored 14 points to lead a 54-point bench performance, and Wichita State easily handled South Carolina State 85-39 in a season-opening win on Friday night.None of Wichita States starting five scored in double figures. Instead, Nurgers 14 points led the Shockers in 16 minutes played. Markis McDuffie added 11 points and seven rebounds. Rashard Kelly, a starter, had nine points and nine rebounds.Greg Mortimer led the Bulldogs with 14 points, and Eric Eaves added 10. South Carolina State made just 14 of 52 from the field (27 percent) and 3 of 16 from beyond the arc (18.8 percent).Wichita State outrebounded South Carolina State 49-28 and won points in the paint 44-14. The Shockers have won 21 straight home openers and improved to 55-1 in home non-conference regular season games since November 2008. Cheap Carolina Panthers Jerseys . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. cheap jerseys from china . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. http://www.cheapjerseys-wholesalechina.com/?tag=cheap-buffalo-bills-jerseys . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. Cheap Cleveland Browns Jerseys .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. Cheap Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys .com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem. RIO DE JANEIRO -- The Luik triplets have already encountered some strange looks at the Olympics.The Estonian sisters, who will compete in the womens marathon, say they have gotten some funny faces from security guards who believe they have already waved one of them into the athletes village.On Sunday, Olympic spectators will face the challenge of trying to tell the 30-year-old blonde-haired, blue-eyed sisters apart from afar.Their coach, Harry Lemberg, had some advice for those who cant read the bibs.I think the first part of the race, Leila and Lily run together, Lemberg said. After 25-30 kilometers they follow together or see who is (to) go in front ... I think Liina (will be) a little bit behind.While the Olympics have seen twins competing together, triplets are a first, according to Olympic historian Bill Mallon, who keeps a database of athletes.According to Lily, it is Leila who is maybe the toughest of the trio.But Liina is the easiest to spot when her arms arent ccovered because she has a three-swan tattoo which, naturally, symbolizes the three of them.ddddddddddddIts an amazing feeling, I think its better to run with sisters, Liina said. I feel good support, a mentally good vibe and good energy from my sisters also.I think I have two supporters in the race. We are supporting each other very much and I think we feel that kind of energy with each other.The Luiks, from the medieval city of Tartu, only turned pro at the relatively late age of 24.We saw that we cant now ... do the shorter distances, to do so much speed work, Leila said. We love to be (with) nature or do the long training and we love running. Because of (that) we decided to do marathon running.The dream would be finishing on the podium together in Rio de Janeiro but they know that is unlikely.We are happy, Leila said, if we finish together. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: