l. Bute (31-1, 24 knockouts) and Pascal (27-2-1, 16 KOs) were scheduled to fight on May 25, but the bout was postponed when the

in Fragen 08.08.2018 07:30
von t123 • 2.563 Beiträge

MONTREAL -- The all-Canadian showdown in the ring between Lucian Bute and Jean Pascal has been rescheduled for Dec. 7. A spokesman for Butes promoter InterBox confirmed that the Bell Centre has been reserved for bout between the two former world champions from Montreal. Bute (31-1, 24 knockouts) and Pascal (27-2-1, 16 KOs) were scheduled to fight on May 25, but the bout was postponed when the southpaw Bute suffered an injury that required surgery to remove bone fragments from his left hand. He is to have a cast put on the hand Thursday in Florida and will be unable to spar for at least four months. "We dont think well have to postpone the fight again," spokesman David Messier said. "Were convinced Lucian will be ready. "He always keeps himself in good shape and its only the boxing side that he wont be able to work on until September, which gives him plenty of time to be ready for a fight in December." Tickets purchased for May 25 will be honoured on Dec. 7, or refunds can be given. Bute held the IBF super-middleweight title until a crushing loss to Carl Froch in May, 2012. Pascal lost his WBC light-heavyweight belt to Bernard Hopkins nearly two years ago. Pascals promoter Yvon Michel has no plan yet for another bout before Bute. Pascal had hoped to get onto a June 8 card in Montreal on which Adonis Stevenson will challenge Chad Dawson for his old WBC title. Asics Gel Scram 3 Mens . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. Asics Gel Nimbus 19 Womens . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage. http://www.asicsshoesoutletstores.com/cheap-asics-gel-lique-sale.html . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. Asics Gel Lyte v Womens . PETERSBURG, Fla. Asics Gel-Ds Trainer Og .Y. -- Paul Byron and Matt Stajan scored as the Calgary Flames started a five-game road trip with a 2-1 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday afternoon. SIOUX FALLS, S.D. -- Nelly Korda won the Sioux Falls GreatLIFE Challenge on Sunday for her first Symetra Tour title.The 18-year-old Korda, the sister of LPGA Tour winner Jessica Korda and daughter of former tennis champion Petr Korda, closed with a 5-under 66 for a three-stroke victory at Willow Run.I dont even have words, Korda said. Having my first professional win out here is just amazing. The atmosphere today was just amazing. I could not have asked for a better day and a better week.She earned $31,500 to jump from 27th to 11th on the money list with $57,316. The top 10 after the final five events will earn LPGA Tour cards, setting up a possible sister act next year.I mean its been my dream ever since I competed in the U.S. Open at 14, Korda said. Just being with her and alongside her has always been a really big dream of mine and hopefully I can fulfill that dream by getting my LPGA Tour card. But Im just going to take it a step at a time and not really think about that and just enjoy my time out here.Third-round leader Wichanee Meechai was second after a 70. She moved from 11th to fourth on the money list..ddddddddddddMoney leader Madelene Sagstrom and Ally McDonald, second on the money list, tied for third at 9 under. Sagstrom had a 71, and McDonald shot 64.Korda finished at 14-under 270. She birdied three of the first five holes to jump into a share of the lead, highlighting the run with a 25-foot chip-in on the par-4 third.With the chip-in, it was kind of an awkward stance, Korda said. It was downwind and downhill and it was a very delicate shot and I just told myself, `Youve had this putt a couple of times you know how it turns -- just execute it. Pick your target, hit it and move on. I was just going for a par and then it rolled in. It was definitely a big boost.Korda added birdied on the par-5 14th and the par-4 15th.I putted really well, Korda said. Every aspect of my game was really good. If I hit a couple of loose shots I knew I could get up-and-down. I was really comfortable with my short game and my putting. Everything really clicked this week and Im really happy about that. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: