ey rang him on Sunday night to sort out their differences.For me, a lot of it was rumour ... it wasnt fact, Harvey said on Monda

in Fragen 25.08.2018 15:52
von dasg234 • 2.926 Beiträge

A Test match century on his home ground, nine dismissals behind the stumps and a Man of the Match award in a Test for the first time - life for Jonny Bairstow is pretty good right now. However, the Yorkshiremans second century in the longest form of the game is but a continuation of some sublime form since the start of the 2015 English season, which actually kicked off with a duck in Abu Dhabi in the annual MCC versus champion county fixture.Since then though, Bairstow has played in 26 first-class games - for Yorkshire and England - and amassed an incredible 2,394 runs which only Australian Adam Voges has surpassed by just 141 runs, but in five more matches. Adam Voges is the only batsman to have scored more first-class runs than Bairstow since the start of the 2015 county season And if you make a comparison to the time taken for Bairstow to score the equivalent amount of runs previously, you are forced to go back to August 2012, a full two and a half years ago.Also, since March 2015, Bairstow has hit nine first-class centuries, more than any other batsman in the world and one more than the highly prolific Australian skipper Steve Smith.It should not be forgotten, in the hubbub of his outstanding batting innings that Bairstow too claimed nine dismissals behind the stumps and, but for a drop on the third morning, could have joined AB de Villiers as the only other to score a century and take 10 keeping scalps. Bairstow very nearly joined South Africas AB de Villiers as the only man to hit a hundred and take 10 catches in a Test It was truly an unforgettable match and occasion for Bairstow as it came on his home Headingley ground, in front of his mother Janet, a stalwart of cricket for many years and cricket administrator for Yorkshire CCC.In eight matches at Headingley since the start of the 2015 season, Bairstow has cracked 1,018 runs at 92.54 runs each, including five centuries in 12 innings. His nearest challenger is Yorkshire captain Andrew Gale, who sits a full 443 runs behind him on 575 (average 38.33) in nine games. Yorkshire captain Andrew Gale is someway behind Bairstow as the next-best run-scorer at Headingley But it has been in 2016 that his record at Headingley has gone through the stratosphere - or should that be the stat-osphere!Three matches, four innings, 589 runs, three centuries and an average of 147.25! Quite incredible figures and it is not even the end of May yet.England will be hoping that he will be able to continue this form for a long time to come.Watch Bairstow and England take on Sri Lanka in the second Investec Test at Chester-le-Street from 10am on Friday, live on Sky Sports 2 HD. Also See: Five things: Headingley Bairstows Toon training Jimmys Super Six WATCH: Players of the Test Real Madrid Dani Ceballos Jersey . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. Real Madrid Keylor Navas Jersey . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. http://www.cheaprealmadridjersey.com/?tag=real-madrid-lucas-vazquez-jersey . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. Real Madrid Federico Valverde Jersey .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. Real Madrid Jerseys From China . -- Jacksonville wide receiver Cecil Shorts will likely be a game-time decision whether hell play Sunday in the Jaguars home game against the San Diego Chargers. North Melbourne greats Brent Harvey and Wayne Carey have resolved their spat that threatened to mar Saturdays major AFL milestone.Harvey will play his 427th AFL match this Saturday night, breaking the all-time record that Hawthorn legend Michael Tuck has held since 1991.Extracts from Harveys new book `Boomer were published on the weekend and he was highly critical of Carey.Harvey said on Monday he had apologised to his former captain.In the book, Harvey described Careys extra-marital affair with the wife of their then teammate Anthony Stevens as despicable.The book also alleged North paid hush money to protect Careys reputation.Carey duly hit back on radio, saying it was terribly sad that Harvey had sensationalised allegations that had never happened.He flatly denied North paid any hush money to protect him.Harvey said Carey rang him on Sunday night to sort out their differences.For me, a lot of it was rumour ... it wasnt fact, Harvey said on Monday.In hindsight, I probably shouldnt have put it in the book, but unfortunately I have.He has a lot of rumours in his life and you probably could write a whole book on the (rumours) and Wayne Carey.For me, I just want to put it on the table right now, that was rumour and innuenddo and I apologised to him, he accepted that, which is fantastic.ddddddddddddHarvey said that there is a plan for Carey to interview him on television after Saturday nights game if North win.Harvey added he would meet with coach Brad Scott in the next couple of weeks to look at whether he keeps playing beyond this season.Absolutely, if the club says yes, I have no doubt the body and the mind would hold up for another pre-season, he said.Hopefully well go deep into September - and even early October - and then another pre-season.Harvey also wants the focus kept on beating St Kilda this week as much as possible.The Kangaroos are eighth and the Saints are the biggest threats to their finals hopes.Obviously Ive spoken to Brad about everything and like my 400th, the whole focus will be about beating the Saints, who are in really good form, he said.Well try to keep it not about me as much as I can and more about the team.When you run out with your kids and your family is there, they present you with your jumper or whatever we decide to go, it gets a little bit emotional.But it wont be over the top. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: