will have to shuffle bullpen roles ahead of closer Aroldi

in Fragen 25.08.2018 15:53
von dasg234 • 2.926 Beiträge

NICEVILLE, Fla. -- Nick Dixson scored 25 points, Lew Stallworth added 20 and UT Rio Grande Valley rallied to beat St. Francis (NY) 71-61 on Saturday to win the Emerald Coast Classics Pool B Championship.Trailing 29-26 at halftime, UT Rio Grande Valleys Xavier McDaniel Jr. tied it at 39 with a free throw and Jahmel Bodricks layup made it 43-41 with 13:15 left. Dixson hit back-to-back 3-pointers and the Vaqueros pulled ahead 64-55 with 4:14 left. Gage Loy extended the lead to 66-57 with two free throws and Dixon iced it with a layup with 56 seconds left.McDaniel scored 11 points off the bench, Loy grabbed a career-high 10 rebounds and the Vaqueros (2-5) shot 39.4 percent from the floor (26 of 66) but made only 2 of 15 from long distance (13.3 percent).Glenn Sanabria scored a career-high 16 points, Yunus Hopkinson added 13 and Gunnar Olafsson grabbed a career-high 11 rebounds for the Terriers (1-4). Cheap Carolina Panthers Jerseys . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Cheap Detroit Lions Jerseys .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. http://www.cheapjerseys-wholesalechina.com/ . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. Cheap Miami Dolphins Jerseys . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. Cheap Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys . Jane Virtanen scored two, and Alex Roach and Elliott Peterson rounded out the offence for the Hitmen (40-15-6). Brady Brassart chipped in with three assists. Colton McCarthy scored twice, Brayden Point had a goal and two assists, and Jack Rodewald also scored for the Warriors (15-35-9), who were 2 for 5 on the power play. CHICAGO -- Chicago Cubs reliever Pedro Strop will be sidelined four to six weeks with a torn meniscus in his left knee.The right-hander will undergo arthroscopic surgery Friday after getting hurt fielding a grounder in the eighth inning of Wednesdays victory over the Los Angeles Angels.Its never fun not having him around, but it could have been worse, Cubs manager Joe Maddon said Thursday. Were going to get him back and thats a good thing.Strop was placed on the 15-day disabled list and right-hander Justin Grimm was recalled from Triple-A Iowa. With reliever Hector Rondon also sidelined with a triceps injury, the NL Central-leading Cubs will have to shuffle bullpen roles ahead of closer Aroldis Chapman.It will give more opportunity to different guys, particularly Joe Smith is going to be the guy that is utilized more because of it, Maddon said. Grimm has his strongpoints, too, that we can utilize. Were still waiting to hear from Hector to see exactly when hes going to be available.ddddddddddddThe 31-year-old Strop, who has a 2.89 ERA in 50 appearances this season, bolted off the mound and slid in front of third baseman Javier Baez to field Yunel Escobars slow roller.Adrenaline took over for me to slide and I kind of got stuck in the grass, Strop said, while leaning on crutches in the clubhouse.Baez hugged Strop so he wouldnt throw to first, and Strop said the doctor told him it could have been worse if he did try to wheel and throw.I appreciate Javy holding me, he said.The timetable calls for Strop to return toward the end of the regular season and be ready for the playoffs.It was a horrible feeling. I was almost crying just thinking that I might be out for the season, Strop said. This is a really special group that I want to be part of in the playoffs and World Series if we get there. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: