ecret, its all about mental preparations. [url=http://www.us

in Fragen 25.08.2018 15:53
von dasg234 • 2.926 Beiträge

Fernando Alonso is refusing to dwell on the fact it has been 10 years since he last won the Formula One championship, saying the anniversary is just a number.Saturday marks ten years since the 2006 Brazilian Grand Prix, where Alonso finished second to beat Michael Schumacher to his second championship for Renault. Alonso then moved to McLaren in 2007, missing out on a third straight world title by one point, before further near-misses for Ferrari in 2010 and 2012.Alonso switched to McLaren in 2015 but has endured two frustrating years away from the front end of the grid, though recent progress has led to encouragement the team can capitalise on next years big regulation changes. When asked about the anniversary in Austin, Alonso insisted his mind has been elsewhere.People keep telling me its the 10th anniversary of my second title but its not something Im thinking about, he said. Were so involved in what youre doing that you dont think about anything else. But when you see the photos of that day of course you feel happy and proud, but mainly with a lot of motivation to live something like that again.Alonso says the timeframe is irrelevant because his only focus is on being the best again in the future.It doesnt really matter its ten years. It could be five, seven or 12, its just a number, but what you want is to get closer to your goal that, in Formula One, has to be the goal to be the best.If youre playing a tennis match you also want to be the best, but Im competing here, in Formula One, and thats what Im trying to be -- the best and that means being world champion. Right now were far from that goal, because were not too competitive, but hopefully next year well get closer to that goal. Cheap Soccer Jerseys . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. Soccer Jerseys From China . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. http://www.wholesalejerseyschinaonline.com/ . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. Authentic Jerseys From China . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Authentic . -- The Magic have their first victory of the new year. A stroll through Younis Khans recent statistics in Test cricket suggested nothing had changed. He had amassed a double-hundred in his last match. Now he had made a century. He had been scratchy early on, but was sublime by the end and Pakistan once again were in a position to dictate terms.Except between his 218 against England in London and 127 against West Indies in Abu Dhabi, there were two months time away from the game. In September, he had contracted dengue fever, a mosquito-borne disease that leaves the body weak and fatigued. I lost six-seven kilograms, he said at the post-match press conference at Sheikh Zayed Stadium. But now Im working on my weight and my fitness, so I will be 100% soon.Younis was not in shape to play the series opener in Dubai, which had also been Pakistan 400th Test, not to mention their first day-night Test. And coming into the second Test, he had to contend with a lack of match practice.I was a little worried because after the Oval Test [I had not played anything], Younis said. I wanted to play a couple of domestic games, which is always good for you. No matter how much you practice in the nets, you need game time.His illness did not allow that luxury. But I got to play three or four matches for my club on cement wickets, Younis said. They werent tough conditions, but Im glad I played. Karachi was very hot at the time, and I struggled in the first match. But playing those three-four matches really helped me.ddddddddddddHaving come to the crease in the 14th over, Younis had looked set to bat out the days play when he slog swept an innocuous looking offbreak from part-timer Kraigg Brathwaite straight into the hands of deep midwicket. Before the next batsman could take guard, the umpires called for stumps citing bad light and Pakistan went in at 304 for 4.After making his 33rd Test hundred, Younis credited his doctors, saying they helped me recover quickly because usually, you dont have any energy for one month after dengue. I think they took care of me very well, and thats why Im here right now.During the course of a 175-run stand, Younis and Misbah-ul-Haq became the owners of Pakistans most prolific partnership in Test cricket. When asked what the secret to their success was, he said: I dont know… theres no secret. Maybe were the seniors, we have the responsibility to carry the batting line-up, although we have very nice and fantastic youngsters in the team, the responsibility is always there for us. So whenever we play together, we know that [getting] 200-300 is important for our team.Everybody knows that we like to take our time, and then suddenly [we go] after the spinners and sometimes against fast bowlers as well. So I think theres no secret, its all about mental preparations. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: