ks and they challenged everything around the rim, he said. I g

in Fragen 22.09.2018 09:56
von dasg234 • 2.926 Beiträge

WALTHAM, Mass. -- Clippers swingman Paul Pierce confirmed Wednesday that he plans to sign a one-day deal with the Celtics before retiring after the 2016-17 season.Clippers coach Doc Rivers said last month during a visit to Boston that he had talked with Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge and assistant general manager Mike Zarren about having Pierce sign a one-day deal with Boston whenever the veteran elected to hang up his high-tops.Pierce said hes on board with the plan.I would love to do that, Pierce told SiriusXM NBA Radio. I think Ill always be remembered as a Celtic. I had all my glory days, all my prime was pretty much as a Boston Celtic. I think I owe the fans and I owe myself that much, just to be able to put that uniform on one more time and go out that way, say I retired a Boston Celtic.Celtics coach Brad Stevens, apprised of Pieces comments before practice Wednesday, said he hadnt heard any formal plans on the Boston end, but noted, Well cross that bridge when we get there. But hes a special Celtic whose number will be in the rafters.Rivers said last month that a plan was in place for PIerce to retire a Celtic even before he decided to return for his 19th season. Rivers, who coached Pierce in Boston, said it was a no-brainer for all involved.I think its important. I think we have to do that. And I think we will, Rivers said. Danny and Mike, weve already talked. The day [Pierce] retires, hes going to retire a Celtic. He has to. Pauls a Celtic. So when he retires, hes got to retire as a Celtic. I dont think anyone disagrees with me. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Chris-Wormley-Jersey/ . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Jonathan-Ogden-Jersey/ .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Terrance-West-Jersey/ . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/T-Shirts/ . "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Ronnie-Stanley-Jersey/ . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. Al Horford and Jae Crowder are close to returning for the Boston Celtics. Whether those two starters get back in action on Saturday remains a major question mark.Both remained sidelined on Friday, when the Celtics were defeated at home by Golden State, 104-88. Horford missed his ninth consecutive game with a concussion, while Crowder sat out for the eighth straight contest with a sprained left ankle.The Celtics complete a back-to-back at the Detroit Pistons home venue, The Palace of Auburn HillsCoach Brad Stevens said Horford and Crowder, who comprise two-thirds of Bostons frontcourt, will accompany the team on its three-game road trip. Theyll also make stops in Minnesota (Monday) and Brooklyn (Wednesday).Al had by far his best day (Thursday), Stevens said. He did some three-on-three, some one-on-one, went up and down, and felt pretty good. Hopefully, barring no setbacks, were closer than further with him.Boston has another injury concern as guard Marcus Smart left Fridays game with a left ankle bruise. The Celtics (6-6) shot 37.3 percent from the field in the loss.Weve got 70 games left, Stevens said in his postgame press conference. We havent played a game yet without (at least) two of our top eight rotation guys (out).Golden State outscored Boston 31-9 in the third quarter.Theyre really good, and we all know that, but you just cant have droughts against them, Stevens said.Point guard Isaiah Thomas expressed irritation that he only played 28 minutes, scoring a team-high 18 points.We went into panic mode, he ttold the Boston Globe.dddddddddddd We gave up.The Pistons (6-7) are the only unbeaten team at home this season at 5-0. Theyve won by double digits each time while holding every opponent under 90 points.Theyve been a completely different club on the road with a 1-7 mark. They were blown out 104-81 by the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday night.Detroit was held to 31.2 percent shooting by the Cavaliers and none of its starters reached double figures.We got crushed, coach Stan Van Gundy said with disgust. They played harder than us, they played better than us, they moved the ball better, they played better together, they defended better, they did everything better.Van Gundy indicated he would consider changing the starting lineup. The Pistons were down 30-19 after the first quarter.We didnt get enough good looks and they challenged everything around the rim, he said. I give them all the credit. They played a lot harder than we did. We were just awful.One silver lining for the Pistons -- they play their next four games at home after being on the road six of the last seven games. Their only home game during the past two weeks was a 104-88 victory over Oklahoma City on Monday.Boston and Detroit were evenly matched last season, splitting their four-game season series. Every game was decided by seven points or less. Thomas averaged 23.5 points and 8.3 assists in those games. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: