(SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.officialredsoxfanstore.com/authentic-bill-lee-red-sox-je rsey/]Bill Lee Jersey[/url] .com) - The

in Green Valley's Ranch 08.12.2018 04:03
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

(SportsNetwork. Bill Lee Jersey .com) - The struggling Winnipeg Jets continue their road trip against the St. Louis Blues tonight. Viewers in the Jets region can watch all the action on TSN Jets at 6:30pm ct/7:30pm et. The game is also available on TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg. The Jets have lost four of their last five games and fell to 1-1-1 on the four-game road trip after losing a 3-2 regulation decision Sunday at Colorado. Winnipeg led the contest by a 2-1 score after 40 minutes, but Jan Hejda and Paul Stastny scored third-period goals to lift the Avalanche to the home win. Blake Wheeler and Bryan Little scored for the Jets. Al Montoya made 33 saves but allowed all three goals in the setback. "He was great. He kept the score tight. We really didnt help him too much in the third period," Little said of Montoya. The Blues had won three straight in the series against the Jets before losing a 4-3 shootout decision on Oct. 18 in Winnipeg. The Jets erased a two-goal deficit in the third period and Olli Jokinen scored the decisive shootout goal to cap the come-from-behind win. Tuesdays contest will mark the first trip to St. Louis for the Jets since the franchise relocated from Atlanta prior to the 2011-12 season. The Blues were 4-1-1 in six all-time home tilts against the Atlanta Thrashers. The Blues will try to build off a strong performance in their last outing when they ended a two-game slide and won for just the second time in five games by pounding the Nashville Predators 6-1 on Saturday. It was the second- best offensive output of the season for St. Louis, which beat the Florida Panthers by a 7-0 score on Oct. 5. Alexander Steen scored a pair of goals to fuel the rout in Nashville. Steen already has 10 goals in nine games this season, giving him two more markers than he had in 40 games during last years lockout-shortened campaign. He enters Tuesday tied with Alex Ovechkin of the Washington Capitals for the most goals in the NHL this season. "He feels like hes fresh on the ice and when youre fresh, youre confident," Blues head coach Ken Hitchcock said of Steen. "Thats how hes feeling right now." Jaden Schwartz, Alex Pietrangelo and T.J. Oshie each added a goal and an assist, while Derek Roy registered the other goal for the Blues, who have earned at least a point in four straight games, going 2-0-2 during that stretch. Jaroslav Halak stopped 22-of-23 shots to backstop the victory. Halak is expected to get the start again on Tuesday and is 4-2-0 with a 3.31 goals against average in six career games against the Jets. After hosting tonights contest against Winnipeg, the Blues will play their next three games on the road. St. Louis is 4-1-1 as the host this season and 2-0-1 on the road. Steve Pearce Jersey .com) - P.K. Subbans power-play goal 4:08 into overtime sent the Montreal Canadiens into the All-Star break with a 2-1 win over the Nashville Predators on Tuesday. Custom Boston Red Sox Jersey . Simona Halep of Romania claimed the fifth title of her career by beating Samantha Stosur of Australia 7-6 (1), 6-2 in the womens final. After trading sets, Gasquet trailed 4-3 in the decider but broke back to 4-4 in a game that went to seven deuces with Kukushkin constantly failing on his forehand shots. http://www.officialredsoxfanstore.com/authentic-rusney-castillo-red-sox-jersey/ . Gonzalez participated in his final game on Sunday, Atlantas 21-20 defeat at the hands of the NFC South champion Carolina Panthers, having posted four catches for 46 yards.SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- Canadas Nicole Vandermade won the Four Winds Invitational on Sunday for her first Symetra Tour title, closing with a 4-under 68 for a one-stroke victory. Vandermade, from Brantford, Ontario, had a 12-under 204 total at Blackthorn Golf Club. The 24-year-old former University of Texas player earned $22,500 to jump from 90th to eighth on the money list with $26,278, with the final top 10 earning 2015 LPGA Tour cards. "Im so grateful to everyone that has been supportive of me for the last two years and for my career." Vandermade said. "This means so much at the moment. It definitely hasnt been the easiest road to get here so I think it makes this moment even sweeter. Im just goingg to enjoy this. Rick Porcello Jersey. " Lee Lopez was second after a 70. Jackie Stoelting and Jaclyn Jansen tied for second at 9 under. Stoelting finished with a 65, and Jansen shot 67. Vandermade had a tap-in eagle on the par-5 16th, followed with a par on the par-3 17th and closed with a bogey on the par-4 18th. "On 16, I knew that it was my moment to be aggressive and I hit a good one," Vandermade said. "On 17, I just missed the green and then chipped it really close, to within a few inches so that was nice to have an easy par. On 18, I drove it in the rough and I just told myself to hit it up there near the green. Unfortunately, I didnt make my par putt, but I didnt need to." cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: