Palm Beach Gardens, FL (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cheapblazersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-moe-hark less-jersey]Authe

in Green Valley's Ranch 08.12.2018 04:03
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

Palm Beach Gardens, FL (SportsNetwork. Authentic Moe Harkless Jersey .com) - Brad Fritsch fired a 6-under 66 in Sundays fourth round and he extended his advantage to six shots at the Web.com Tour Qualifying Tournament. Fritsch finished 72 holes at 20-under-par 266, which is six shots better than second-round leader Rick Cochran. Fritsch played his fourth round on the Champion Course Sunday. My caddie and I set a goal and were already there so we have to readjust the goal because I know there are a bunch of good players behind me, said Fritsch. Im going to keep my head down and keep going. Play rotates over the par-71 Champion Course and the par-72 Fazio Course at PGA National for the six-round tournament. Cochran carded a 2-under 69 and he is alone in second place at 14-under 272. Ted Purdy also shot a 69 and he holds sole possession of third place at 13- under 273. Hunter Hamrick (68) and Andrew Landry (69) are both tied for fourth at 12- under 274, while Michael Hebert (66), Greg Eason (67) and Matt Fast (72) are tied for sixth at minus-11. Fritsch started his day off strong before cooling off in the middle of his round. The Canadian drained three birdies on his first four holes on one, two and four before closing out his front nine with five straight pars from five. Fritsch traded a birdie on the 10th with a bogey on the 11th, which was his only blemish on the day. Fritsch made his fifth gain on No. 13, moving him to minus-4. Following a trio of pars from 14, Fritsch finished with back-to-back birdies on 17 and 18 to push his advantage to six heading into Mondays fifth round. Cochran, also playing on the Champion Course, played the front nine at even par with a birdie on five and a bogey on seven. Cochran made two birdies on 12 and 15 on the back nine to go along with seven pars to finish off his 2-under 69. Purdy, playing on the Champion Course, made one birdie on the front nine on No. 2 and made the turn at minus-1. Another gain on 12 was canceled out by a bogey on 14, but Purdy finished strong with a birdie at the last to complete his 69. NOTES: Fritschs best finish on tour last year was at the Rex Hospital Open, where he tied for fourth. He has never won on tour ... Fritsch had four top-10 finishes on the Web.com Tour last season ... The Champion Course has hosted the PGA Tours Honda Classic since 2007. Cheap Nike Blazers Jerseys . -- The San Francisco 49ers have re-signed cornerback Perrish Cox to a one-year contract. Authentic Gary Trent Jr. Jersey . Floundering in the English Premier League, United has delivered better performances in Europe this season and stunned Bayern by taking the lead against the run of play through Nemanja Vidics header in the 58th minute. Bayern had dominated possession but struggled to create a clear-cut chance before Schweinsteiger arrowed a half-volley high into the net in the 67th to give the German side a slight advantage ahead of the second leg in Munich next week. http://www.cheapblazersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-anfernee-simons-jersey . Re-signed by the club to a one-year, two-way (NHL/AHL) contract on July 5, Bass appeared in three preseason games with Columbus prior to breaking a bone in his hand on Sept.DES MOINES, Iowa -- Doug Garwood sent his approach on the 18th hole into the sand and sighed. He was able to joke about it after nearly holing his bunker shot and saving par for a 7-under 65 and a one-stroke lead Saturday in the Champions Tours Principal Charity Classic. "I hit the classic fat shot that the unknown leader hits on 18," Garwood said. "And then after that it was a pretty simple sand shot and I hit it close." The 51-year-old Garwood, making his fourth start of the year and ninth in two years on the 50-and-over tour, had an 11-under 133 total at Wakonda Club. Garwood is a conditionally exempt after blowing a chance to earn a full card when he bogeyed three of his final four holes in the qualifying tournament. If he wins, hell earn full status for the next year. "Ive never been in this position before," Garwood said. "I think what I usually do is I just try to play golf. I set a score, a goal for my round, and I just try to focus on one shot at a time and achieving that. The rest of the time, I cant control what the other guys do. Im sure Ill be nervous. But thats part of the deal." Last year, he tied for second in the Nature Valley First Tee Open at Pebble Beach. His best finish this year is a tie for 25th in the Allianz Championship in February. Cheap Blazers Jerseys Free Shipping. Michael Allen, the Allianz winner, was second after a 66. Mark Calcavecchia and Tom Pernice Jr. were 9 under. Calcavecchia had a 69, and Pernice shot 67. Allen has six career Champions Tour wins, and he pushed himself into a tie for the lead with a birdie putt from the fringe on the par-3 14th hole. Allens shot delighted the fans in the grandstand because it meant that beers would be half-price for half an hour -- and Allen joined in the fun by pretending to chug one after sinking his putt. Allen made three straight birdies on the back nine -- and missed three other birdie putts that were within inches of going in. "Win, win, win," Allen said when asked about his mindset for the final round. "Ive got to keep putting well." The second round was delayed for 1 hour, 19 minutes because of lightning in the area, though the conditions remained calm throughout the stoppage in play. The delay didnt bother Chien Soon Lu, who stuck a 60-foot approach to 15 feet on No. 18 once play resumed. Lu then made a right-to-left putt to move into a temporary tie for the lead. Lu was 8 under along with Joe Durant (67), John Riegger (68) and Wes Short Jr. (70). cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: