SAN DIEGO - Quarterback Philip Rivers isnt sure if hes going to need surgery on his ailing back now that the Chargers season is

in Green Valley's Ranch 08.12.2018 04:03
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

SAN DIEGO - Quarterback Philip Rivers isnt sure if hes going to need surgery on his ailing back now that the Chargers season is over. Reds Robert Stephenson Jersey .I cant rule it out but its too early to know, Rivers said Monday, a day after the Chargers season ended with a 19-7 loss at Kansas City.A victory would have clinched a wild-card spot for the Bolts. Instead, Rivers was sacked seven times, was intercepted twice and lost a fumble as the Chiefs overwhelmed the Chargers line.Rivers had been listed on the injury report in recent weeks as having chest and back injuries.Reports surfaced that Rivers had a bulging disc in his lower back.Asked to confirm or deny it, he said: I just dont think theres any reason to confirm it. Cant deny it, but its not exactly accurate.Rivers said talking about his injuries does no good. Its self-serving, really, to tell you anything, because then its like, Oh, well thats why this and that happened. My injuries had nothing to do with whether I threw it good or threw it bad.Rivers was intercepted seven times in the final three games. He finished the season with 4,286 yards, 31 touchdowns and 18 interceptions.The Chargers lost three of their last four games, and will miss the playoffs for the fourth time in five years.Coach Mike McCoy, who failed to replicate the job he did in getting the Chargers to the playoffs as a rookie head coach in 2013, refused to divulge more information about Rivers injury.McCoy didnt have many answers for why the Chargers flopped when they controlled their own destiny to grab a playoff berth.I think we had a lot of confidence going in in our plans and what we were going to do and we just didnt play well enough to win in all three phases, he said. I think they were ready and ready to go.Asked what blame the coaching staff should take, McCoy said: Were all in it together. Its not the coaches, its not just the players, its all of us. Everything we do, were one. Were a football team, were an organization. Were going to back each other. Its not just one phase, its not just one coach. It all starts with me as the head coach and we didnt play well enough to win, so give me all the blame for it. Thats fine.McCoy, who is from the San Francisco Bay Area, was asked if hes interested in the 49ers vacancy after Jim Harbaughs mutual agreement with the team to part ways.Im very happy with where Im at. I love my job, McCoy said.___Follow Bernie Wilson on Twitter at http://twitter.com/berniewilson___Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Throwback Reds Jerseys . PAUL, Minn. Reds Johnny Bench Jersey . "Rob brings a wealth of coaching experience, having worked both in Canada and overseas in player development," Canada Soccer technical director Tony Fonseca said in a release. http://www.cheapredsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=reds-alex-blandino-jersey . At this point, even he isnt sure when it is going to stop. The right-hander dropped his fourth straight decision in Los Angeles 6-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Pirates on Wednesday night, leaving his status very much in doubt as the Dodgers prepare for the stretch drive.OAKLAND, Calif. -- The Washington Nationals placed first baseman Adam LaRoche on the 15-day disabled list because of a strained right quad. The team announced the move late Saturday, but it wasnt made official until Sunday. LaRoche aggravated the injury during Fridays 8-0 loss to the Oakland Athletics and was held out of the final two games of the series. He was the Nationals leeading hitter in several categories and had five home runs and 21 RBIs before getting hurt. Reds George Foster Jersey. LaRoche joins Nationals third baseman Ryan Zimmerman and outfielder Bryce Harper on the DL. Tyler Moore was called up from Triple-A Syracuse before Sundays game against the As to replace LaRoche. Moore batted seventh and went hitless in three at-bats. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: