LOS ANGELES -- The Cardinals have been this close to the World Series before, and they dont want to blow it this time. [url=http

in Appartments 22.05.2018 08:39
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

CLEVELAND -- Four years after their messy breakup, the Cavaliers and LeBron James are at least talking about a reunion. LaMarcus Aldridge Spurs Jersey . Cavs officials met with James agent, Rich Paul, this week about the free-agent superstars possible return. The sides visited as James continued his family vacation, a person with knowledge of the details told The Associated Press on Thursday night. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the talks. It was not immediately clear if owner Dan Gilbert was at the meeting. James recently opted out of the final two years of his contract in Miami. The two-time NBA champion has gone to four straight finals with the Heat. However, after the team was throttled by San Antonio in this years finals, James said he would weigh his options this summer. One of them could be re-signing with the Cavs, the team he spent seven seasons with before leaving in 2010 to join forces with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in South Florida. Wade and Bosh also opted out of their deals with Heat, raising speculation the "Big Three" could be headed in different directions. James decision to leave Cleveland -- Thursday was the four-year anniversary of the teams last pitch to him -- prompted Gilbert to condemn him in a scathing letter to Cavs fans. The owner also told The AP he felt James had quit during games in the playoffs. ESPN has reported that Paul also met with representatives for the Phoenix Suns, Houston Rockets and Dallas Mavericks. A photo of Mavericks owner Mark Cuban in Cleveland circulated on Twitter, though he said he was there for a commitment for his TV show, "Shark Tank." While James has been out of the country with his wife, Savannah, and their two sons, Paul has been working on the four-time MVPs future. Unlike four years ago, when teams flocked to Cleveland to make presentations to woo James, the courtship of him this time has been low key and rather business-like. The Cavs have waited patiently for their chance to try and convince the Akron, Ohio, native to come home. In the past few weeks, the Cavs have hired new coach David Blatt, selected Kansas swingman Andrew Wiggins with the No. 1 overall pick and gotten All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving to agree to a five-year, $90 million contract extension. Now, theyre working on bringing back James, who has never ruled out the possibility of a return. Two years ago, James was asked if he could ever see himself playing for the Cavs again. "I dont know. I think it would be great," he said. "It would be fun to play in front of these fans again. I had a lot fun times in my seven years here. You cant predict the future and hopefully I continue to stay healthy. Im here as a Miami Heat player, and Im happy where I am now, but I dont rule that out in no sense. "And if I decide to come back, hopefully the fans will accept me." Cleveland fans, most of them anyway, have gotten over James infamous "Decision," when he announced he was leaving on a nationally televised special. He was booed mercilessly in his first games back with the Heat, but in recent years he has been received more favourably. Maybe thats because the Cavs havent been to the playoffs since he left and Clevelanders know he might be the only chance they have to see a championship in their lifetimes. Cleveland hasnt won a title in any of the major sports since 1964. If he were to come back, James could repair the damage he did to his image when he left. But that remains a big if. In having Paul meet with other teams, James could simply be putting on pressure for the Heat to upgrade their roster. Miami has been pursuing free agents and Yahoo Sports reported team president Pat Riley and coach Erik Spoelstra met in Los Angeles with Lakers free agent Pau Gasol. The Heat could have trouble surrounding James with enough talent if the reports he will only accept a maximum contract are accurate. James is scheduled to be in Las Vegas next week to host a basketball camp, and then is expected to attend the World Cup in Brazil. In order for James to play again in Cleveland, he and Gilbert would have to have some sort of reconciliation. Gilberts letter -- famously typed in comic sans font -- was a blistering attack on James, who had carried the Cavs to the NBA Finals in 2007 but failed to deliver on his promise of a championship. Gilbert had guaranteed the Cavs would win a title before James, but later regretted the prediction. "Looking back now, that probably was not the most brilliant thing Ive ever done in my life," Gilbert said. He and James may get a second chance together. Kevin Martin Jersey . "Ive got a lot of work to do on this team and the sooner that I can get back to my office and start that work, itll be better," he said straight-faced as the rest of the room erupted in laughter. Kyle Anderson Spurs Jersey . The Incheon-based tea, of the Korea Baseball Organization said the deal for the 35-year-old Scott included a $50,000 signing bonus. Scott reached the major leagues with Houston in 2005 and hit 23 homers or more for Baltimore each year from 2008-10. http://www.authenticspursauthority.com/tim-duncan-spurs-jersey-c-6/ . This has become the Raptors mantra as they embark on a new era with a new regime and, in the not-so-distant future, a new image.ST. LOUIS -- The St. Louis Blues won a franchise record 52 games this season and general manager Doug Armstrong cant help but sum it up as a disappointment. "Were in the winning business and were not winning at the appropriate time of the year," Armstrong said Tuesday. "We have to fix that." The past two playoffs have been a carbon copy for the Blues. In 2013, St. Louis won the first two games against Los Angeles at home and then dropped the next four to the then-defending Stanley Cup champions. This season, St. Louis got the jump on defending Stanley Cup champion Chicago, then again lost four straight to end the season. Armstrong said that this years loss to the Blackhawks was worse. "I felt last year that we were coming off of a year where no one expected us to be good the year before and we wanted to prove that we were a good team," Armstrong said. "I expected us to take it to a higher level this year and the higher level was going to be a consistent regular season followed by a longer playoff run. So, this year, theres a true sense that we have squandered an opportunity and opportunities dont come a lot in this league." While the Blues have been one of the best teams each of the past three regular seasons -- St. Louis had 60 points in a lockout shortened 2012-13 campaign and 109 points in 2011-12 -- it has been a different story in April. Armstrong and coach Ken Hitchcock said that the Blues need to develop a killer instinct if they are to get over their post-season hump. "We werent able to create the gap in Games 3 and 4 and win on the road, which you have to do in the playoffs," Hitchcock said. "Thats the killer instinct that you need to have. We werent able to do it in either series, aand it hurts. Spurs Hoodie. "Thats everyones responsibility. Mine, Dougs, the players, other coaches, everybody. Thats the part that hurts. We couldnt apply the killer instinct in Games 3 and 4 when we needed to in both years." Several players have been a part of the past three seasons, and figure to be part of the puzzle moving forward: forwards T.J. Oshie, Alexander Steen and David Backes, and defenceman Kevin Shattenkirk and Alex Pietrangelo. Armstrong said it his responsibility to see if this core group can get to a new level or whether changes are needed. "I look at the regular season success this team has had over the last three years," Armstrong said "I think our point total is probably in the top three or four in the NHL over that time frame. So, were doing some things correctly. But were not doing enough correctly to win in April, May and June. Quite honestly, I got to quit worrying about May. We got to get out of April first and were not doing that." One area that will need to be addressed is goaltending. The Blues thought they had added the final piece when the traded for Ryan Miller just before the deadline. But Miller, who is a free agent, allowed 19 goals against the Blackhawks and his save percentage was just .897. Armstrong said that Jake Allen, who had another strong year in the American Hockey League, will be one of the teams net minders. Who the will partner with Allen is up in the air. "Its a two-way street with Ryan right now," Armstrong said. "He has opportunities. I want to sit and talk with him and get his feelings about our organization. See where he thinks were at, see if he even has any interest in being a St. Louis Blue." Jerseys From China Jerseys NFL China Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Jerseys NFL China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: