Gang Green Nation’s Highlight Reel (September 12th-September 18th)

in Fragen 10.01.2019 04:17
von chenyan94 • 14 Beiträge

Our readers’ and writers’ contributions to this site are a major reason why Gang Green Nation is the best Jets blog in the history of Jets blogs. No contribution Cheap Brandon Copeland Jersey , big or small, should go unnoticed. That’s why we’ll highlight some of the best comments and FanPosts on a weekly basis.Without further ado, I bring to you, Gang Green Nation’s Highlight Reel for the past week:Top FanpostsWeek 2 Thoughts - Same Trends Continuevictormonfrey offers his thoughts on the status of the team.Optimism Despite Divisional LossA-10 talks about why we should remain optimistic about the state of the Jets.Crazy 2025/2026 Jets/NFL IdeaBlackTaurus discusses the idea of the Jets relocating in the near future.Giving In to The Temptation of Hopevin.fodera talks about how these are not your Same Old Jets.Random Thoughts Following Week 1victormonfrey offers his thoughts on the status of the team.Top CommentsOn Sam Darnold’s Performance:I’ll say this-dabu7On Sam Darnold needing Big Bodied Receivers:I would be prepared for a lot of interceptions. I don’t see a scenario where that doesn’t happen in year 1-IMissFatRexOn Sam Darnold’s performance:just watched a replay of all of darnold’s throws-GreenPapaOn all of the points we left on the field:Amazing the number of ways we had to win that game-mcguirkjOn his observations on the Jets performance:Three quick observations.-Traveling ManOn Vontae Davis’ retirement:-myfavoritemartinOn Sam Darnold’s growing pains:Rookie growing pains of a-John The HunterOn Jeremy Bates’ playcalling:I know the offensive coordinator is the low hanging fruit, but I wasn’t at all a fan of Bates today.-John BOn the future of our Anti-Game Ball Threads:I don’t think the anti-game ball threads will be anything noteworthy-whaler213On Whether the Jets Should Trade for an O-lineman:I think a better question would be-JoCaT33So there you have it, Gang Green Nation’s Highlight Reel. Want to be featured next week? Just keep doing what you do, and more importantly http://www.jetscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-trumaine-johnson-jersey , keep being who you are—after all, YOU’RE what makes Gang Green Nation so great! Sam Darnold has bounced back from a 3-game losing streak to lead the Jets back to .500 with a pair of impressive home wins. On the way, he’s set a few records, playing at levels of efficiency previously unforeseen from rookie quarterbacks.Darnold has seven touchdown passes of 20+ yards, tied with Philip Rivers and Ben Roethlisberger for the current NFL lead.As far back as this data is available (to the 1994 season), the record for most 20+ yard touchdown passes by a rookie is 9, held by multiple players. Darnold only needs 3 more 20+ yard scores to set a new record.The Jets have scored 34+ points in three of their first six games Cheap Spencer Long Jersey , becoming the 37th team to do that since 2000.The 2018 Jets are the only team in that group led by a rookie quarterback - no rookie since the turn of the century has led his team to three 34+ point outings in his first six weeks.Darnold has thrown 9 touchdown passes through the first six weeks of his career, tying him for second all-time with Marcus Mariota and Jameis Winston, behind only Deshaun Watson’s incredible 15.He’s on pace for 24 touchdown passes over a 16-game season. If he can reach that number, it would place him 3rd all-time in touchdown passes for a rookie, behind only Russell Wilson and Peyton Manning.With 3 wins and 9 touchdown passes, Darnold is the fourth rookie quarterback in NFL history to post 3+ victories and 8+ touchdown passes over his first six weeks, joining Russell Wilson http://www.jetscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-morris-claiborne-jersey , Carson Wentz, and Deshaun Watson.Darnold posted a 113.9 quarterback rating against Indianapolis, just over a month after posting a 116.8 in his NFL debut. He now owns the two youngest performances of a 110+ quarterback rating (min. 20 passing attempts) in NFL history, at 21 years-97 days and 21 years-131 days.Darnold has three starts this year with at least 2 touchdown passes and a yards per attempt rate of 9.0 or higher. Darnold is the first rookie quarterback in NFL history to hit both of those marks in the same game three times over the first six weeks of his career.Make of a rookie quarterback’s statistical production what you may. Plenty of rookies have started out even better than Darnold and busted. Plenty have started out worse and carved out Canton-worthy careers.However, it is very promising and encouraging to see Darnold, who is not only a rookie but also the youngest starter ever, proving capable of high-level production so early in his career. He’s rebounded from interceptions Cheap Jamal Adams Jersey , sometimes horrid ones, to finish very efficiently in an eventual victory three times this season. He brushed off a two-game stretch of awful football in Jacksonville and Cleveland to come home for two marvelous outings.It’s been as much of a roller coaster ride with Darnold as we expected it to be - but the height of his highs are still quite impressive.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: