Russell Wilson goes without rushing attempt for first time in his Seahawks career

in Fragen 10.01.2019 04:32
von chenyan94 • 14 Beiträge

The Seattle Seahawks lost 33-31 to the Los Angeles Rams http://www.authenticsseattleseahawks.com/cheap-duane-brown-jersey , but this was by far the most impressive performance by the offense all season. Seattle’s running game, famously moribund last season, has come alive over the past two games. Chris Carson had an impressive 116 yards on 19 carries, while Mike Davis chipped in 68 yards on 12 carries and a touchdown. Even Tyler Lockett had a 6-yard carry on a pitch.Notably absent from the running game box score? Russell Wilson.Yes, for the first time in Wilson’s 113 games (101 regular season, 12 postseason) with the Seattle Seahawks, Wilson did not run the ball even once. Not by design — he absolutely had opportunities to keep on read-option plays but chose not to — and not through scrambles. Zero rushes http://www.authenticsseattleseahawks.com/cheap-k.j.-wright-jersey , zero yards. Now there is an asterisk here in that he had two rushing attempts for -1 yard against the Dallas Cowboys, but one was a kneeldown and the other was the fumbled exchange with Rashaad Penny. This does however mark the official “0” in the stat sheet for #3.Through five games, Wilson has just 11 attempts for 42 yards. He has been battling a hamstring injury, but he sure looked fine when running downfield to help block for his running backs. The season is still young, but it sure doesn’t look like the 2012-2014 era of Wilson running/scrambling is coming back any time soon, if ever. Jon Gruden said after Sunday’s loss that he hadn’t heard Jay Glazer’s report on FOX that the Raiders are shopping receiver Amari Cooper along with Karl Joseph.Gruden, though Youth Michael Dickson Jersey , denied the Raiders have interest in trading Cooper.“I don’t know,” Gruden said, via Scott Bair of NBC Sports Bay Area. “I haven’t heard that. I’m not. I’m not. I’m just sorry to have to deal with a lot of these reports. I just hope Amari’s OK. Like I said, he’s going to be a big part of our pass offense.”The Raiders, who entered with the sixth-ranked passing offense in the league, didn’t have much of one in the loss to Seattle. They passed for only 106 yards, with Derek Carr taking six sacks and leaving early with a bruised left arm.Cooper left with a concussion as did receiver Seth Roberts.Cooper Shaquill Griffin Jersey , a first-round pick in 2015, had only one target before leaving.With the Raiders in obvious rebuilding mode, it makes sense for them to become sellers before the trade deadline at the end of the month.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: