showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points

in Fragen 10.01.2019 05:36
von t123 • 2.563 Beiträge

West Coast defender Tom Barrass will be aiming for payback when he takes on Western Bulldogs forward Tom Boyd in next weeks elimination final at Domain Stadium.Boyd kicked three goals on Barrass within the first 10 minutes of the match when they squared off in an Under-18 National Championship game in 2013.Luckily for Barrass, Boyd injured his ankle while taking a mark for what could have been his fourth goal, and played no further part in the match.Barrass has flown largely under the radar since being taken with pick No.43 in the 2013 AFL national draft.But his standout performance against the Crows last week has thrust him into the national spotlight.Barrass earned a Rising Star nomination for his 17-disposal, 10-mark display, and he was quick to reminisce about his one and only battle against Boyd.Such was Boyds presence, Barrass mistakenly thought the former No.1 draft pick had actually kicked four or five goals on him that day, rather than three.He got off to a flyer, and was bombing them from everywhere, Barrass said.It was me and (Sydneys) Aliir Aliir (playing on him).We were trying to convince each other to go on him. I think I got him in the end.Its the only time Ive played on him, so I might owe him one.Boyd has struggled for form since making a big-money switch to the Bulldogs at the end of 2014.The 21-year-old has booted just 10 goals in 11 games this season, and was held goalless in last weeks shock loss to Fremantle in Perth.Boyd also hurt his ankle in that match, but was able to play out the game and is expected to front up against the Eagles on Thursday week.West Coast enter the match in the hottest of form after beating Greater Western Sydney, Hawthorn, and Adelaide in consecutive weeks.Barrass and Jeremy McGovern have formed a potent combination in defence, with their strong aerial talents proving crucial.The pair have been given a licence to work off their opponents to make important intercepts whenever they see fit.Its something that is a bit of a punt. But its live and die by the sword really, Barrass said.I learn a lot off Gov. Hes probably the best backman in the game. He reads the play really well. He teaches me about the cues you need to read.Barrass has put on about 12kg since he was drafted in 2013.But he admits it took him a while to realise the work ethic needed to become an elite footballer. Cheap Blue Air Max .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. Cheap Air Max 95 .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. http://www.airmax2018sale.us/ . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. Youth Air Max Sale . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Air Max White Online . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead.Sweden has announced its preliminary roster for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. On the same day that Canada, the United States and Russia also announced preliminary invitations, Sweden announced its 35 player long-list as it looks to avenge its fifth-place showing from the 2010 Olympic Games in Vancouver. The complete Swedish roster is as follows: Goaltenders: Jhonas Enroth, Viktor Fasth, Robin Lehner, Henrik Lundqvist. Defence: Jonas Brodin, Alexander Edler, Oliver Ekman-Larsson, Jonathan Ericsson, Nicklas Grossmann, Erik p;Gustafsson, Victor Hedman, Niklas Hjalmarsson, Erik Karlsson, Niklas Kronwall, Douglas Murray, Johnny Oduya, Henrik Tallinder.dddddddddddd Forwards: Patrik Berglund, Nicklas Backstrom, Jimmie Ericsson, Loui Eriksson, Johan Franzen, Carl Hagelin, Patric Hornqvist, Marcus Johansson, Marcus Kruger, Gabriel Landeskog, Oscar Lindberg, Joel Lundqvist, Gustav Nyquist, Niklas Persson, Daniel Sedin, Henrik Sedin, Alexander Steen, Henrik Zetterberg. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: