wet Tapeta surface that was favoring speed. He coasted home on top by six lengths in 1:48.30, which was 0.03 seconds quicker tha

in Fragen 06.08.2018 06:59
von t123 • 2.563 Beiträge

ETOBICOKE, Ontario -- Amis Gizmo ($2.80) justified his favoritism with an easy triumph in track-record time in the Grade 3 Ontario Derby on the Woodbine Mile undercard Saturday.Amis Gizmo went straight to the front under Luis Contreras and maintained a substantial lead all the way through quick fractions on a wet Tapeta surface that was favoring speed. He coasted home on top by six lengths in 1:48.30, which was 0.03 seconds quicker than the previous synthetic-track record for 1-1/8 miles.A son of Giant Gizmo, Amis Gizmo earned $108,000 of the $171,300 purse for owner Ivan Dalos and trainer Josie Carroll.It just fell out that way today, said Carroll. When Luis went to the front, I really wasnt concerned because he knows this horse so well. I was more than confident that he knew what he was doing.Dragon Bay finished a clear second over English Illusion in the six-horse field.The race was marred by the breakdown of the Chicago shipper Yo Carm, who was euthanized. His rider, Irad Ortiz Jr., was uninjured. Shaquille Harrison Jersey . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. Alan Williams Jersey . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. http://www.cheapsunsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-dragan-bender-jersey . Hamelin, who triumphed in the 500 on Saturday, edged out Victor An of Russia by 0.021 seconds to maintain his lead in the World Cup standings. Russias Vladimir Grigorev was third. In the relay, Canada took control six laps from the finish line to beat Russia and the Netherlands. Dan Majerle Jersey .ca NFL Power Rankings, overtaking the Denver Broncos and remaining ahead of NFC competition San Francisco, Carolina and New Orleans. Cheap Suns Jerseys . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Dutch cyclist Annemiek van Vleuten suffered three small fractures to her spine and will remain hospitalized in intensive care after crashing Sunday during the womens Olympic road race.Van Vleuten was leading on the fast, slippery descent of Vista Chinesa when she appeared to lock up her brakes on the final corner. She tumbled onto the road and her bike went flying, and she remained on the edge of the pavement as the rest of the field swept past.Teammate Anna van der Breggen went on to win the gold medal.The Dutch team said van Vleuten was conscious when she was loaded into an ambulance, and Chef de Mission Maurits Hendriks and team doctors said she was stable and speaking Sunday night.It was not known when she would be released.It was horrendous crash, road race silver medalist Emma Johansson of Sweden said. The peloton is so small and we all know each other very well. I just hope shes OK.The road course of the Rio de Janeiro Olympics caused havoc to the mens field on Saturday, too.Giro d Italia winner Vincenzo Nibali and Colombian climber Sergio Henao were leading on the same final descent when they crashed. Geraint Thommas of Britain, Richie Porte of Australia and Nelson Oliviera of Portugal were involved in three other hard wrecks.ddddddddddddNibalis coach, Davide Cassani, said that the Italian broke his collarbone in the fall. Porte broke his scapula, taking one of the time-trial favorites out of Wednesdays race.Its a difficult descent because you can go really fast but you also have to corner, van der Breggen said. After the mens race, I think we were all warned we needed to take care of the descent, and we did. Of course, if youre riding in front, maybe you take too much risk.The International Cycling Union defended the difficulty of the course, pointing to a test event and the numerous training opportunities that gave riders a chance to prepare for its twists and turns.Yesterday, I spoke with Vincenzo and he told me the descent was very technical, said Italian rider Elisa Longo Borghini, who took bronze on Sunday. I took care to be safe to avoid crashes. I had a very hard crash three years ago, so I know what that means. Stitched NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Throwback Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: