e had been fouled by Robert Huth. But Ahmed Musa equali

in Fragen 25.08.2018 15:53
von dasg234 • 2.926 Beiträge

BEREA, Ohio -- There were unexpected twists involving the Cleveland Browns quarterback situation Monday, and they actually involved good news.Coach Hue Jackson sounded optimistic Monday that Cody Kessler could play on Sunday in Tennessee, and quarterback Josh McCown said its realistic to think he can play a month after fracturing his collarbone.Im going to work through the week and practice and see how it goes, McCown said.McCown was cleared to practice on Monday. He said he would practice with the expectation he would play.The news about McCown was surprising. He broke his left collarbone Sept. 18, and typically these injuries take more than a month to heal. McCown said he believes he is getting good information from the teams doctors and trainers.The bigger focus for me right now is just getting to a point and a place where I feel healthy and can go back in and do the things that they need to do when they ask me to, McCown said. Like I said, well find that out Wednesday.Dallas Tony Romo broke his left collarbone last season and missed two months. He came back, re-injured it in the second game and needed offseason surgery to insert a plate in the bone.The Browns have not detailed the severity of McCowns break other than to say it was a fracture, which means it could have been a hairline fracture.I trust what the team docs and trainers have done, the information theyre going to provide me as far as moving forward for us to make the best decision possible, McCown said.Kessler started three games in McCowns absence, but he bruised his ribs in the 33-13 loss to New England on Sunday. Jackson said Kessler will practice this week.?Theres a good chance that [Kessler] will have an opportunity to be out there [in the game], Jackson said.Kessler did not speak to the media on Monday, but while in the locker room he seemed to be in less pain than he was on Sunday.Charlie Whitehurst replaced Kessler and hurt his left knee late in the game. Jackson said he is day-to-day.Jackson used the words encouraging and OK about the teams quarterbacks, providing optimism that the teams situation may not be as dire as it seemed on Sunday, when Kesslers and Whitehursts status were uncertain.I think well have three guys standing out there, so well be able to pick somebody from that group, Jackson said.Jackson also said that center Cam Erving will practice for the first time since he bruised a lung Sept. 18. China Jerseys Authentic . The judges scored it 48-47, 48-47, 49-46 for Jones (19-1). It was the champions closest call. Despite the loss, it was a remarkable show by the confident Swedish challenger, who had the best of the early rounds and then hung on in the fourth and fifth. MLB Jerseys China . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. http://www.cheapcnjerseystousa.com/ .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. Cheap Jerseys USA . LOUIS -- St. Cheap NHL Jerseys . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others.Phil Thompson watched Tottenhams 1-1 home draw with Leicester and gives his analysis in Match in a Minute. Spurs have now drawn three successive games in the Premier League and have not won in five matches in all competitions.Vincent Janssen gave Spurs the lead with his first league goal, converting from the penalty spot in the 44th minute after he had been fouled by Robert Huth. But Ahmed Musa equalised shortly after half-time as the Foxes claimed their first away point of the season, frustrating once again the side they pipped to the title last term.Jan Vertonghen headed against the bar late on ffor Spurs, who travel to north London rivals Arsenal next weekend.ddddddddddddSpeaking afterwards, Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino told Sky Sports: We were very disappointed with the way we conceded the goal. They had only one shot on target, all the stats are in our favour, and we feel very disappointed after that game.Hit play on the video at the top of the page to see what Phil Thompson made of the match. Also See: Spurs 1-1 Leicester As it happened Table Live on Sky Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: